Search for "Brian M. Childs"
Brian is a Rule 1:40 Qualified Mediator, admitted to the New Jersey Superior Court’s list of mediators for economic mediation in divorce matters. He received...
Brian C. Vertz is a trained divorce mediator and holds credentials as a certified valuation analyst. He has been...
Brian E. Gordon was born in Detroit but raised in the East Lansing area where he attended and graduated from Okemos High School, Michigan State University and Michigan State University College of Law (formerly known as the Detroit College of Law at Michigan State University).
Brian has worked and resided in Grand Rapids for the past 20 years. Brian is an attorney/owner of Gordon & Hess, PLC with a practice primarily focused upon Divorce, Family Law, Criminal Defense, Bankruptcy and Mediation.
Brian is an experienced 20 year veteran of handling Paternity, Divorce, Custody, Parenting Time and Child Support matters for men facing...
As a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Brian has passed a rigorous examination and earned the approval of family lawyers and judges for his skill, professionalism and commitment. He is the President-Elect of the Pennsylvania chapter and co-chair of two national committees. He is also a lifetime member of the AAML Foundation, dedicated to charitable causes for children.
Brian C. Vertz applies his impressive advocacy in trial and appeals courts,...
Mr. Murphy graduated from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester and from Columbia Law School where he was a James Kent Scholar and the Editor-in-Chief of the Columbia Human Rights Law Review.
Mr. Murphy is a member of the Boston Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers,...
1. Family Court and divorce matters including legal separation, annulment, alimony, child support, custody, parenting plans and post judgment issues involving modification and contempt. I draft and review prenuptial and post nuptial agreements. I also handle Restraining Orders.
2. Juvenile Court cases where a child has been arrested. In addition, I help parents who are involved with DCF including Orders of Temporary Custody, Neglect Petitions and appeals of Substantiation and Central Registry.
3. Probate Court issues concerning Termination of Parental Rights, Guardianship, Adoptions plus Estate Administration and Will Contests.
4. Personal Injury victims involved in car...
Tulsa, OK 74119
University of Tulsa College of Law
“Whether it’s a divorce, custody, domestic violence, complex financial dispute, alimony or child support matter, my role is to tirelessly...
1. Bankruptcy. Both chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcies, chapter 7 cases include business and personal bankruptcy. Please contact me sooner to either help avoid bankruptcy or to properly plan for it to maximize the benefit.
2. Family Law. Divorce, custody, child support, orders for protection, grandparent's rights, father's rights, mother's rights. We believe that settling is best for everyone but not every case settles. We are not afraid to take a case to trial if necessary.
3. Business Law. Extensive experience drafting and negotiating complex contracts, non-compete...
After the military, Mr. Long managed a medical facility that focused on occupational health while working towards his bachelor’s degree. Mr. Long attended California State University San Marcos, earning his B.A. in Literature and Writing. During his...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline