Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Justia is focused on making legal information, resources and services easy to find on the Internet. The company provides Internet users with free case law, codes, regulations, legal articles and legal blog databases, as well as community resources. Justia works with educational, public interest and other socially focused organizations to bring legal and consumer information to the online community. In addition, Justia provides premium Web site, blogging and online marketing solutions to help law firms optimize their marketing budget and provide their clients with an increased level of information and service. Led by former CEO and FindLaw co-founder Tim Stanley, the Justia team is comprised of computer scientists, lawyers, librarians and marketing professionals with over 100 years of legal online and engineering development experience. Justia is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
- Free Webinar for Lawyers: Using ChatGPT and AI Solutions for Legal Marketing Content
23 March 2023
- Justia Free Resources: The Justia U.S. Supreme Court Center
22 March 2023
- News & Notes on Google Local Services Ads: March 2023
17 March 2023
- March 2023 Google Broad Core Algorithm Update Is Now Rolling Out
16 March 2023
- Justia Ask A Lawyer by the Numbers: Fourth Quarter 2022
15 March 2023
- New From Justia Webinars: Law Marketing Ethics Issues in a Race for Clients
9 March 2023
- Justia Legal Guides: Health Care Law Center
8 March 2023
- Top 10 Local Business Directories for Law Firms
24 February 2023
- Justia Legal Guides: Sports Law Center
22 February 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.