Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Justia is focused on making legal information, resources and services easy to find on the Internet. The company provides Internet users with free case law, codes, regulations, legal articles and legal blog databases, as well as community resources. Justia works with educational, public interest and other socially focused organizations to bring legal and consumer information to the online community. In addition, Justia provides premium Web site, blogging and online marketing solutions to help law firms optimize their marketing budget and provide their clients with an increased level of information and service. Led by former CEO and FindLaw co-founder Tim Stanley, the Justia team is comprised of computer scientists, lawyers, librarians and marketing professionals with over 100 years of legal online and engineering development experience. Justia is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
- Local Marketing 101: Google’s Local Justifications & Attributes
15 June 2021
- Sign Up for Justia Amplify PPC Management and Get a Gift From Justia
11 June 2021
- Are United States Government Websites Accessible?
9 June 2021
- How to Create a Facebook Page for Your Law Firm
3 June 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Highlights of Announcements for the Web
1 June 2021
- SEO Best Practices for Internal Linking
28 May 2021
- Justia Q&A: 5 Common Questions About Search and SEO
25 May 2021
- Justia Dockets: Legal Trends, Active Jurisdictions, and Common Lawsuit Types
21 May 2021
- Should Your Law Firm Invest in Google Local Services Ads (LSAs) and Google Ads?
17 May 2021