Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Justia is focused on making legal information, resources and services easy to find on the Internet. The company provides Internet users with free case law, codes, regulations, legal articles and legal blog databases, as well as community resources. Justia works with educational, public interest and other socially focused organizations to bring legal and consumer information to the online community. In addition, Justia provides premium Web site, blogging and online marketing solutions to help law firms optimize their marketing budget and provide their clients with an increased level of information and service. Led by former CEO and FindLaw co-founder Tim Stanley, the Justia team is comprised of computer scientists, lawyers, librarians and marketing professionals with over 100 years of legal online and engineering development experience. Justia is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
- Google Assistant Joins Siri, Alexa, and Cortana as Newest Voice-Activated Personal Assistant
4 October 2016
- ABA Provides Quick Reference Guide to State Variations on Model Ethics Rules
6 September 2016
- Lawyer Directory & Portal Traffic Statistics Now Available for Justia Premium Members
23 August 2016
- Can Lawyers Send Text Messages to Prospective Clients?
18 March 2016
- Can You Ethically Use the Term “Expert” in Your Law Firm Website’s Domain Name?
1 March 2016
- Can You Offer Clients a Discount to Rate Your Legal Services Online?
30 December 2015
- Should Attorneys Use the Names of Rival Attorneys or Law Firms in Advertising?
16 December 2015
- What Should I Write About on My Criminal Defense Blog?
18 November 2015
- Three Examples of “Misleading” Content in Attorney Advertising
4 November 2015