I have extensive experience in three practice areas:
1. Bankruptcy. Both chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcies, chapter 7 cases include business and personal bankruptcy. Please contact me sooner to either help avoid bankruptcy or to properly plan for it to maximize the benefit.
2. Family Law. Divorce, custody, child support, orders for protection, grandparent's rights, father's rights, mother's rights. We believe that settling is best for everyone but not every case settles. We are not afraid to take a case to trial if necessary.
3. Business Law. Extensive experience drafting and negotiating complex contracts, non-compete agreements, employment agreements, business formation (LLC and corporate), business purchases and sales, custom contracts for contractors and remodelers,
I have previously practiced in Elk River at Motin Law Office, P.A. and Hess and Jendro Law Office.
Our rates are very reasonable and we strive to complete each task as efficiently as possible while still obtaining an excellent result.
Bankruptcy cases are set fee, with no additional charges or hidden fees.
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Bankruptcy cases are set fee with the total fee quoted up front.
- 8th Circuit
- William Mitchell College of Law
- J.D. (1999) | Law
- Top 5% of my graduating class
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Minnesota State Bar