Search for "Steven Vernard Parker"
Mr. Parker advises existing and start-up investment advisers, including advisers required to be registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission or with one or more state regulatory agencies. The landscape of regulation in this area of law is constantly shifting, requiring in most instances...
• Founded Parker Daniels Kibort – 2017-present.
• Founded Parker Rosen – 2005-2017.
• Founded Smith Parker – 1995-2005.
• Shareholder Popham Haik Law Firm – 1988-1995.
• Selected by peers as top 5% of all lawyers in the State of Minnesota each year 1998 to present.
• Chair, 30 attorney Labor and Employment Practice Group, Popham Haik Law Firm.
• Lead trial counsel on numerous successful multi-million-dollar litigation matters involving civil rights violations, defamation, and contract and employment disputes.
• Represented some of largest employers in State of Minnesota, including University of Minnesota, City of Minneapolis and the Metropolitan Council as defendants and numerous senior executives and...
She truly cares about securing the best outcome for her clients. Sabrina is willing and able to fight for her clients' rights and has successfully extended that fight to the appellate courts when necessary.
For individuals, families and small business owners struggling with heavy debt burdens, Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be the quickest and most effective...
In 2009, Kris was hired as an Assistant State Attorney with Florida's Sixth Judicial Circuit which is located in the Clearwater/Saint Petersburg area. As a state prosecutor, Kris tried 42 jury trials, hundreds of evidentiary motions, and a handful of appeals....
Since her admission to the Bar, Meredith has focused her practice exclusively on family law matters in Wake County, including...
As reminders of the past, Brad hangs on to mementos from cases that...
Her educational and professional achievements include winning a national championship at the NACDL Trial Advocacy Competition, being named UF Trial Team’s Outstanding Graduate, receiving the “America’s Most Honored Professionals Top 1% in 2019” award by American Registry...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline