Kris R. ParkerHendry & Parker, P.A.
- Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI ...
- Florida, Virginia
Kris became a member of the Florida Bar in 2008 and is a graduate of Marshall University and Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida, where he was member of its award-winning moot court team. After graduation, Kris worked as a staff attorney for the Jacksonville Area Legal Aid and assisted domestic violence victims in securing domestic violence injunctions.
In 2009, Kris was hired as an Assistant State Attorney with Florida's Sixth Judicial Circuit which is located in the Clearwater/Saint Petersburg area. As a state prosecutor, Kris tried 42 jury trials, hundreds of evidentiary motions, and a handful of appeals. Kris prosecuted cases in a number of felony and misdemeanors areas including, but not limited to: DUI, domestic violence, sex crimes, fraud, drug possession and drug trafficking.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- White Collar Crime
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Expunge/Seal Record
No strings attached
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Master Card
We only get paid if we win your case.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
On certain occasions, Hendry & Parker, P.A. will consider payment plans for criminal law fees. We understand that attorneys are expensive and that most people do not save up money for when they get arrested. Most people do not expect to ever get arrested. We pride ourselves on being affordable for our clients, yet we advocate in a tenacious but ethical manner. Criminal defense attorneys who allow payment plans are rare, but we will consider it if certain requirements are met. Stop by our office in Dunedin if you'd like to discuss if you qualify for a payment plan. Consultations are always free.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Managing Partner
- Hendry & Parker, P.A.
- - Current
- Law Office of Kris Parker, PLLC
- Corporate Counsel
- Assistant State Attorney
- Office of the State Attorney for the Sixth Judicial Circuit
- Staff Attorney
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- Activities: Moot Court
- Marshall University
- B.A. (2001) | Education/Journalism
- Activities: Student Body President, Vice President, Fraternity President, Vice President
- Presidential Community Service Award
- Marshall Univeristy
- While Student Body President, I was recognize for my efforts of giving back to the community in Huntington, WV.
- Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
- Clearwater Bar Foundation
- - Current
- Activities: Increase Foundation income and allocate it to programs that address currently identified legal needs of the community. Increase public awareness of the judicial system by providing legal education and resources to the community. Encourage youth involvement in the legal field and facilitate their legal education. Build strong relationships with community partners.
- Clearwater Bar Assocation
- - Current
- Activities: Foundation Trustee, Oyster Roast Board
- The Campus Campaign Guide: Winning a Student Political Office
- Mascot Publishing
In this Legal Brief, criminal defense attorneys and family law attorneys Don Hendry & Kris Parker explain the benefits of hiring a small law firm when searching for a criminal...Should I get a Divorce?
Florida divorce attorneys Don Hendry & Kris Parker help to answer the difficult question "Should I get a divorce"? If you’re searching for an experienced and affordable criminal defense attorney,...
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.