Anita McNulty ParkerSeminole Criminal Defense and Personal Injury Attorney
- Criminal Law, Personal Injury
Anita McNulty Parker is a St. Petersburg criminal defense and personal injury attorney helping clients throughout Pinellas County. A Tampa Bay native, Anita received her bachelor’s degree in psychology and a law degree at the University of Florida before working as an Assistant Public Defender. In this role, she tried over 55 cases in front of a jury, ranging from misdemeanors to felonies.
Her educational and professional achievements include winning a national championship at the NACDL Trial Advocacy Competition, being named UF Trial Team’s Outstanding Graduate, receiving the “America’s Most Honored Professionals Top 1% in 2019” award by American Registry and earning a 2020 Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating, respectively.
Thus, Anita has the experience and qualifications needed to help clients overcome their charges. With her client-centered approach, strong relationships with prosecutors and impressive track record of success, clients can rest assured that their case is in good hands.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Free consultations up to 30 minutes
Credit Cards Accepted
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 99046
- English: Spoken, Written
- McNulty Parker Law
- - Current
- University of Florida
- B.S. (2012) | Law
- Preeminent Rating
- Top 1%
- America’s Most Honored Professionals
- The Florida Bar  # 0099046
- Trial Cases, UF Undergraduate Trial Team Competition
- Florida Trial Team
- How Can Photos of Your Injuries Help Defend Your Battery Case?
November 27, 2020
- What are the Penalties for Boating Under the Influence in FL?
October 28, 2020
- What Happens to Your Driver’s License After a Florida DUI Arrest?
October 22, 2020
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.