Search for "John G Day"
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Nova Southeastern University
While in law school John worked pro-bono on a highly publicized capital murder case receiving awards and honors from his school. After law school John’s career led him to Thomson Reuters, one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, where he served as a consultant. As a business partner to some of the most prestigious legal organizations throughout the Southwest John applied a mastery of litigation, technology, and business to...
Joy has a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent rating, the highest rating possible, since 2004, and she has been named a Mid-South Super Lawyer every year since 2009. Joy is licensed in state...
• John B. Whalen, Jr., JD., LL.M., is an AV Peer Review Rated Preeminent 5.0 and Avvo Rated 10.0 Superb (obtaining over 95 client reviews and peer endorsements) premier and prestigious Attorney and Counselor at Law. •
• He has amassed over 60 prestigious professional awards and over 5000 client reviews and endorsements.
• Mr. Whalen concentrates his three decade career in the legal areas of Pa Probate, Pa Last Wills, Pa Estates, and Pa Estate Settlement.
• Mr. Whalen provides brief free initial consults all seven days, requires a one hour ($450.00) consult fee paid in advance for...
Brad focuses on business, commercial and transactional law at GTH, supporting the day-to-day...
John focuses on DUI/OVI (“drunk driving”), criminal and white collar defense. John also practices in all other areas of litigation, including civil litigation, business law, serious personal injury and wrongful death claims.
John was named to the Super Lawyers Top 100 lawyers in Ohio for 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 and the Top 50 lawyers in Cincinnati for 2012 through 2020. In 2018 John was named to America’s Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys. He is The Best Lawyers in America 2015...
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline