John Masnica is President and founder of Tailored Legal. He formed the law firm to deliver legal services to San Diego’s business owners and families in a different way. John recognized that San Diego’s small business owners and families are in need of quality legal services delivered by an attorney they can understand, relate to, and trust, and for a fixed price within their business and family budgets. Tailored Legal was born out of that recognition and strives to help San Diego’s businesses and families plan for the future by using legal tools to start and operate businesses, protect assets, and plan estates.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Employment Law
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
You can start the conversation today with a Tailored Legal attorney without paying a single dollar or signing a contract. There is no cost for the initial consultation and you’ll be able to ask honest questions to better understand your situation and your legal options without feeling pressured or obligated to move forward.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
After a no cost consultation about your specific needs and personal budget, we’ll quote you a fixed-fee for customized legal services. You’ll leave our office with a detailed scope of services and the exact dollar amount it will cost. With fixed fees, you have control. No hidden fees, no surprise costs down the road. You can call or email your attorney any time, without worrying about incurring additional fees for day-to-day questions.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Tailored Legal Official Site
- Tailored Legal Blog
- Estate Planning for You and Your Family
26 March 2014
- Tailored Legal’s Attorney John Masnica is the Clients’ Choice for 2013
9 January 2014
- New Child = Time to Review your Estate Plan
19 November 2013
- Don’t Run Your Business Like Your March Madness Bracket
2 April 2013
- What Are the Benefits of a Corporation?
6 February 2013
- 5 Questions to Ask Your Potential Attorney
2 February 2013
- Why Fixed Fee Legal Services Save You Money
27 January 2013
- What Is A Living Trust and Why Should I Have One?
31 January 2012