The Keches Law Group, P.C.
Websites & Blogs
- PREMISES LIABILITY CLAIMS
29 March 2017
- Accident at Boston Construction Site Highlights the Dangers of Construction; What You Need to Know
28 March 2017
- DO I NEED AN “UMBRELLA” INSURANCE POLICY
13 January 2017
- What You Should Know About Uninsured/Underinsured Automobile Insurance
30 December 2016
- A Brief Overview of the Standards for Snow and Ice Cases in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut
19 December 2016
- Preserving the Evidence (A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words)
15 November 2016
- Money may in fact grow on trees in Massachusetts
21 September 2016
- Swimming Pool Injuries
20 September 2016
- Lead Poisoning and Massachusetts Law
19 September 2016
- CAN I SUE MY EMPLOYER FOR VIOLATING THE COMPANY HANDBOOK?
1 December 2016
- Pain and Suffering Damages Protected from Reach of Workers’ Compensation Lien
14 September 2016
- My Attorney and The Workers’ Compensation Insurance Carrier Entered Into An Agreement, Now The Insurer Will Not Pay
13 September 2016
- SSDI Benefits. Re-Application after Denial.
2 September 2016
- Medical Records and Your Workers’ Compensation Case
27 July 2016
- Forms 105, 106, and 108 & What They Mean for Your Workers’ Comp Benefits
24 February 2016
- The Agreement to Extend Payment Without Prejudice Period Form & Why Not to Sign It
17 February 2016
- Workers' Compensation Section 28 Liability
11 February 2016
- The Prevailing Wage
21 October 2015
- Bad Care or Medical Malpractice?
24 July 2015
- Who is Taking Care of This Patient?
13 March 2015
- What is M.G.L. c. 231 §60L and How Does It Apply to a Medical Malpractice Claim
14 August 2014
- DIABETIC FOOT COMPLICATIONS
17 March 2014
- Informed Consent?
12 March 2014
- MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CASE SETTLES FOR $4.25 MILLION – BRAIN DAMAGED 4 YEAR OLD WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF FOR LIFE
19 November 2013
- PSA – TO TEST OR NOT TO TEST, WHOSE DECISION IS IT?
11 September 2013
- Hepatitis C Outbreak Grows in NH. Keches Law Group Medical Malpractice Team Can help
24 July 2012
Contact & Map