Timothy Cellino joined Keches Law Group, P.C. as an Attorney in November 2017, previously working for the firm as a law clerk in 2015. He focuses his practice in workers’ compensation, representing injured workers in every step of their claim.
Prior to joining the firm, Tim worked in the construction industry framing houses and painting lines on public roads and state highways. After graduating college, he moved to Houston, Texas, where he worked in financial services at Morgan Stanley. Tim held a Series 7 and 66 certification and was a licensed stockbroker. Fortunately, spending hours cold calling potential clients was not his true calling. He then chose to pursue a career as a lawyer.
Tim graduated college from John Carroll University in 2011 with a Bachelor’s Degree in History and earned his Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School 2017. During law school, Tim was a member of the National Trial Team and graduated with a distinction for completing over 100 hours of pro bono legal service.
As a Buffalo, New York native, he is a loyal Buffalo Bills fan. Tim is licensed to practice law in Massachusetts and New York.
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- The Keches Law Group, P.C.
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (2017)
- John Carroll University
- B.A. (2011) | History
- Massachusetts State Bar
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Timothy Cellino's Website Profile
- The Keches Law Group, P.C. Website
- Keches Law Group News
- Preparing for Winter
13 December 2019
- Keches Cares Gift Drive Supports Two Local Organizations
11 December 2019
- Spectacular Lights Display in Somerset, MA
9 December 2019
- Halloween Safety Tips
29 October 2019
- A Record Fifteen Attorneys Selected to 2019 Super Lawyers™ List
28 October 2019
- Keches Law Group Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2020
28 October 2019
- Brain Injury Attorney Andrew Abraham Featured in the Journal of Trucking Litigation
16 October 2019
- Protecting Paramedics and EMTs
3 October 2019
- Fall 2019 Keches Cares Scholarship Winner Selected
1 August 2019