Stephen Allard joined the Workers’ Compensation department of Keches Law Group, P.C. in 2018. Prior to joining Keches Law Group, Mr. Allard practiced extensively in the field of Social Security Disability at a prominent Boston law firm.
With regards to that practice, Mr. Allard has traveled throughout the country representing clients at Social Security Disability hearings on a national level. The amount of experience Mr. Allard gained in his travels is unique to attorneys practicing in this field and gives him a distinct advantage when arguing before Administrative Law Judges.
Mr. Allard has extensive experience with regards to Social Security Disability claims, Ordinary and Accidental Disability Retirement applications and Workers’ Compensation claims. For nearly a decade Mr. Allard represented one of the largest unions in Massachusetts on a wide variety of employment and disability matters.
While working for Attorney Alan Dershowitz in law school, Mr. Allard adopted his mantra of “Do good, do well, and do justice” and applies this philosophy to every client he represents to maximize the results he achieves for them.
Mr. Allard is from Lowell, Massachusetts and is a proud alumnus of Providence College in Providence, Rhode Island. Mr. Allard is also a graduate of Suffolk University Law School in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
- The Keches Law Group, P.C.
- Providence College
- Suffolk University Law School
- State Bar of Massachusetts
- Stephen Allard's Website Profile
- The Keches Law Group, P.C. Website
- Keches Law Group News
- Halloween Safety Tips
29 October 2019
- A Record Fifteen Attorneys Selected to 2019 Super Lawyers™ List
28 October 2019
- Keches Law Group Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2020
28 October 2019
- Brain Injury Attorney Andrew Abraham Featured in the Journal of Trucking Litigation
16 October 2019
- Protecting Paramedics and EMTs
3 October 2019
- Fall 2019 Keches Cares Scholarship Winner Selected
1 August 2019
- Keches Law Group Ranked as The Largest Plaintiffs-only Injury Firm in Massachusetts
24 July 2019
- Getting To Know Keches Law Group
1 July 2019
- Bruins Game with Carly from Weymouth
31 May 2019