Search for "Richard O. Morrison"
Prior to moving to Idaho with his family and forming Roberts Law, Rick practiced complex commercial law and litigation in the Washington D.C. area for Reed Smith LLP, Gilbert Heintz & Randolph LLP, and...
Prior to practicing bankruptcy law, Attorney Morrison received his undergraduate degree from the University of Massachusetts in Amherst, MA. He received his Juris Doctor from Tulane University School of Law in New Orleans, Louisiana before returning to practice in Massachusetts. He has literally handled thousands of bankruptcy cases, practicing for over 20 years.
Attorney Morrison is...
* customs duties cases, in which obligations to pay duties have been avoided or reduced due to false statements about cost of goods, tariff codes, or country of origin
* health care cases, including Medicare or Medicaid claims for medically unnecessary goods or services, and false billing
* pharmaceutical cases, including claims caused by improper off-label promotion of drugs, and claims caused by kickbacks
* procurement cases, including false reporting under "cost plus" contracts with government agencies
* Small Business Administration-related cases, in which false statements about ownership, control or status...
Heidi is an experienced and skilled litigator and has successfully argued cases to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and Washington appellate courts as well as Idaho and Washington state, federal, and bankruptcy trial courts.
Clients value Heidi’s hands-on, problem-solving approach and her ability to clearly communicate the nuances...
Chip has litigated and administered many complex successions and business buy-outs and disputes, and has given numerous presentations to attorneys, CPAs, financial advisors, certified financial planners, insurance agents, the National Business Institute, the Louisiana CPA Society, and individual CPA firms and insurance agencies throughout the State of Louisiana.
He has been qualified by the Louisiana Bar Association, Louisiana Department of Insurance, and the Louisiana Society of CPA’s to present continuing education programs discussing various Elder Law, Medicaid, Business and Estate Planning...
Our motto is "Personal Attention—Aggressive Representation." We take this motto very seriously, and take great pride in the fact that among divorce law firms in Fresno we are especially attentive...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline