Search for "Evan-NA Tager"
Mr. Evans is a member of the Marion County Bar Association and the Oregon State Bar Association as well as Oregon State Bar sections concerning Construction Law, Elder Law, Estate Planning and Administration, Litigation, Agricultural Law, and Real Estate and...
William Evans concentrates his practice on fighting for personal injury victims and defending those charged with a crime.
With previous experience as an insurance defense attorney in Knoxville, William knows how insurance companies work and how they try to not pay personal injury victims. Committed to helping clients get the compensation they deserve, he has successfully resolved multiple cases for policy limits. He specifically focuses on car accidents, motorcycle wrecks, trucking accidents, slip-and-falls, dog bite cases, and wrongful death.
William also practices criminal defense, where investigation and preparation are key, and the number of people falsely accused is astonishing. He fights to...
Watertown, NY 13601
Albany Law School
Mr. Evans developed a community-based, statewide, general practice of law over the years. His areas of emphasis at this time are Business and Commercial Law, Labor Law, and Education Law. David is a member of both Wyoming and Colorado State Bar Associations.
He is a past member...
• Litigation- Litigated over 60 Family Law Matters; Prosecuted 18 felony trials and 7 misdemeanor jury trials and over 50 bench trials. Also, 11 litigated juvenile trials.
• Negotiations- Adjudicated over 100 felony cases and 200 misdemeanor cases;
• Discovery-Conducted numerous depositions, interviews; interrogatories and document productions;
• Motions & legal research- Have done 20 motion to suppress responses; filed numerous motions to compel and argued other evidentiary motions and responded to multiple appellate briefs.
- Schill Law Group- March 2014 to present
Senior Family Law attorney. Litigating divorces; modifications; UCCJEA claims; relocation cases; 4D actions; Orders of Protection and child...
My career began with Amnesty International and escalated into quickly into Federal litigation in the Northern District of Illinois and later in the local courts. Having practiced law for 20 years, most of my time is now spent traveling, speaking, and writing. and doing When I am in my office my clients consult with me on transactions involving contracts, trademarks nationally and internationally and litigation.
I started a non-profit and use it as a way to give back...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline