Sonny T. Tran
- Business Law, Personal Injury, Construction Law ...
- North Carolina
Mr. Sonny Tran is an accomplished attorney with a decade of construction management experience prior to practicing law. Born in Columbia, SC, Mr. Tran spent most of his childhood in Charlotte, NC, and went on to obtain a Bachelor of Science in Civil-Construction Engineering from North Carolina State University. After graduating, he worked as a construction manager on several high-profile residential, commercial, and mixed-use developments in the Washington, DC area.
During his nine-year tenure in Washington, DC, Mr. Tran was instrumental in managing the construction and renovation of over 900 residential units and several commercial projects totaling over $250,000,000. He was responsible for seeking bid proposals and negotiating contracts with various contractors, vendors, and suppliers totaling over $35,000,000.
Mr. Tran returned to his hometown of Charlotte to earn his Juris Doctor degree, where he gained valuable legal skills in various business matters and property law. Additionally, his knowledge of International Business Arbitration and International Internet Law is attributed to his experience studying abroad in Paris, France, under the guidance of the honorable Judge Hawkins and Judge McKeown, federal judges on the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
With his unique combination of technical and legal expertise, Mr. Tran has gained a deep understanding of various legal issues relating to construction, real estate development, and land use. His ability to navigate clients through complex legal challenges has been honed by his prior experience in the construction industry, making him an invaluable asset to his clients. The Tran Law Firm prides itself on providing exceptional legal representation, and Mr. Tran’s expertise and dedication to his clients ensure that they receive the best possible outcomes in every case.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Workers' Compensation
- Traffic Tickets
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Free consultations for personal injury cases.
- North Carolina
- Federal Circuit
- Charlotte School of Law
- North Carolina State University
- B.S. (2001) | Civil/Construction Engineering
- North Carolina State Bar  # 47179
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.