Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&A
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- White Collar Crime
Additional Practice Area
Video Chat and Conferencing
- Google Hangouts
- Microsoft Teams
Free 30-minute consultation on all matters.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I predominantly offer a low-cost, flat-fee model. The price of the flat fee depends on the type and nature of the case. Please set up a consultation appointment to request further details.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Colorado Supreme Court
- ID Number: 52345
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 111646
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hebrew: Spoken
- Italian: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken
- Maye Law Group LLC
- - Current
- CEO and founder of the Maye Law Group LLC. Solo-practitioner focusing in criminal law, family law, contract and insurance disputes, probate and civil litigation.
- Senior Deputy Public Defender
- Colorado State Public Defender
- Criminal defense attorney with the Colorado State Public Defender, specializing in domestic violence, DUIs and complex felony litigation - including COCCA indictments, sex assault and homicide. Several trials, no losses.
- Junior Associate
- Isriel Ponzoli PA
- Civil litigation associate focusing on trial preparation and defense of first-party property insurance disputes, as well as defense of usury claims for major global financing corporation - as well as DUIs, white-collar criminal defense and family law.
- Senior Associate Public Defender
- Miami-Dade Public Defender
- Served as first-chair counsel for indigent clients charged with criminal offenses, litigating varying degrees of misdemeanor and felony charges. Represented at all stages of litigation - bond hearings, all pre-trial constitutional, evidentiary and procedural motions, as well as trial and sentencing. Conducted over 150 depositions of law enforcement, civilian and Expert witnesses. Litigated nearly several cases through trial. Skilled in pre-trial negotiation with opposing counsel and courtroom advocacy leading to favorable outcomes.
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. (2014) | Law
- Honors: Dean's list Society of Bar & Gavel "Who's Who Among Students in American Universities" C.A.L.I. Award for Excellence in Writing & Advocacy 2nd Place Advocate - Natl. Pepperdine University Entertaint Law Competition Quarterfinalist - Univ. of Miami Gaubatz Competition
- Activities: SBA Supreme Court (Chief Justice) OUTLaw (President) Charles C. Papy Moot Court Board
- Middlebury College
- B.A. (2011) | Psychology & Sociology
- Honors: Dean's list College Scholar
- Activities: Division III Track & Field MiddEast Action (President / Co-founder)
- State Bar of Colorado  # 52345
Websites & Blogs
- The Maye Law Group LLC
57 Questions Answered
- Q. If the petitioner passed away, is the court order still valid?
- A: Without knowing the specifics of what you're referring to and the specific Court order at issue, no attorney can say you're correct 100%. But, generally speaking, an Order from the Court that requires 2 parties to act or not act in a particular way can become moot upon the death of one of the parties. Consult with a lawyer to be sure.
- Q. I have an open domestic violence case. My wife took the kids and left the state.... Does she have to show up in person?
- A: If Court is proceeding over Webex, the victim does not need to be present but can if they choose to. That is a different story if/when the case proceeds to trial.
- Q. Im looking for a or away to get hubby a bond loophole even my husband got arrested on Dec 26th for a 3 degree assault
- A: He likely already has a bond because they cannot confine him indefinitely without a bond. There are ways of verify what the value of his bond is. You will need to consult with a lawyer on this. Being that he has a bond, to get him out on that bond, someone will need to pay it or otherwise request that the Court modify it if he can't meet it. That type of argument is very fact specific and would require an attorney to be retained on his case and speak with him directly. The Court will not lower bond without consulting with the Defendant and all other necessary parties.
Contact & Map