As the managing attorney at the Jones Law Firm, PC April D. Jones is highly committed to serving families who are facing divorce and other contentious family law issues. Attorney Jones graduated with her Juris doctorate in 1991 from the University of California, Hastings College of Law. She is admitted to practice law in both California and in Colorado. Attorney Jones is highly respected and esteemed by her colleagues, the bar, her peers and her clients due to her high level of professionalism and her passion for the law. With years of experience in the field, Attorney Jones has assist clients from all walks of life in a wide variety of family law matters including child custody, support, alimony, paternity, domestic abuse, fathers’ rights and visitation. Whether you are facing a contested or uncontested divorce, her firm stands ready to take on your case and will vigorously protect your rights and best interests. For exceptional legal counsel in your family matter, contact Denver family law attorney April D. Jones today!
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Attorney
- Jones Law Firm, PC
- - Current
- University of California Hastings College of the Law
- University of California at Berkeley
- American Transplant Foundation
- Board Member
- Family Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association
- Sam Cary Bar Association
- Past President
- Arapahoe County Bar
- Diversity Chairperson
- Colorado Women's Bar
- Board Member
- Jones Law Firm, P.C.
- Divorce Blog
- Can Taking Antidepressants Hurt My Child Custody Case?
10 May 2017
- Legal Separation vs. Divorce in Colorado
5 April 2017
- Should a Parent Move Out Before the Divorce is Final?
15 March 2017
- Financial Advice for Divorcing Spouses
16 February 2017
- Does Adultery Affect Alimony in Colorado?
19 January 2017
- Financial Tips for Divorcing Spouses
12 December 2016
- Which Parent Claims the Dependency Exemption?
17 November 2016
- Are You a Victim of Parental Alienation Syndrome?
27 October 2016
- Colorado Child Custody FAQs
20 September 2016