As the managing attorney at the Jones Law Firm, PC April D. Jones is highly committed to serving families who are facing divorce and other contentious family law issues. Attorney Jones graduated with her Juris doctorate in 1991 from the University of California, Hastings College of Law. She is admitted to practice law in both California and in Colorado. Attorney Jones is highly respected and esteemed by her colleagues, the bar, her peers and her clients due to her high level of professionalism and her passion for the law. With years of experience in the field, Attorney Jones has assist clients from all walks of life in a wide variety of family law matters including child custody, support, alimony, paternity, domestic abuse, fathers’ rights and visitation. Whether you are facing a contested or uncontested divorce, her firm stands ready to take on your case and will vigorously protect your rights and best interests. For exceptional legal counsel in your family matter, contact Denver family law attorney April D. Jones today!
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Attorney
- Jones Law Firm, PC
- - Current
- University of California Hastings College of the Law
- University of California at Berkeley
- American Transplant Foundation
- Board Member
- Family Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association
- Sam Cary Bar Association
- Past President
- Arapahoe County Bar
- Diversity Chairperson
- Colorado Women's Bar
- Board Member
- Jones Law Firm, P.C.
- Divorce Blog
- Can a Father Win Sole Custody in Colorado?
12 March 2018
- When Does Alimony End in Colorado?
12 February 2018
- Best Parenting Advice for Divorcing Spouses
11 January 2018
- Protecting Your Credit in a Divorce
11 December 2017
- Taxes & Divorce: What You Need to Know
10 November 2017
- Should I Divorce After the Holidays?
10 October 2017
- Legal Separation vs. Divorce in Colorado
3 July 2017
- Parental Relocations: What You Need to Know
5 June 2017
- Can Taking Antidepressants Hurt My Child Custody Case?
10 May 2017