Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Reviewed by Patrick Scott Ferris February 28, 2020
Patrick is an excellent advocate who takes care of his clients and gets amazing results. He has superior legal knowledge and analytical ability. His communication skills, ethics and professionalism are unmatched. I would and do recommend him often.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Tickets
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Domestic Violence
- Products Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Juvenile Law
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard
For personal injury cases
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Kunes Law Office
- - Current
- Third Generation Lawyer in Tifton, Georgia.
- Graduate Research Assistant- SAIICA
- Georgia State University College of Law
- Summer Academy in International Arbitration. Study abroad in Europe.
- University System of Georgia - Georgia State University
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Vice President of the Oglethorpe Legal Society
- Activities: Auctioneer for the Public Interest Law Association (PILA) Charity Auction
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- B.S. (2003) | History
- Honors: Nominated for Hegoy Prize for best senior thesis.
- State Bar of Georgia
- - Current
- Member N.O.R.M.L. Legal Committee
- - Current
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Regional Vice President
- National College of DUI Defense- Winter Session
- Bill Daniels Trial Advocacy Program
- Defending Marijuana Cases in Georgia- by Georgia N.O.R.M.L.
- Standardized Field Sobriety Training- Ron Lloyd and Tony Corroto
- Moderator for panel on Ethics in DUI cases , Georgia DUI update , State Bar Headquarters- Atlanta
- Georgia Bar Association
- DUI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing
- Ron Lloyd Enterprises, LLC
- Graduate- Bill Daniels Trial Advocacy Program
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Graduate- Defending Marijuana Cases in Georgia
- Georgia N.O.R.M.L.
- Graduate- NCDD Winter Session 2014
- National College of DUI Defense
Websites & Blogs
- Kunes Law Office- General webpage
- Kunes Law Office- Traffic Ticket page
- Defending DUI- Blog
8 Questions Answered
- Q. I was hit from behind by a lady claims to be a minister in the middle of prayer meeting call on her phone what can I do
- A: If you saw the other person in your rearview, it sounds like they were the one who was following too closely. You need to find a Georgia Personal Injury attorney to give you a free consult on how to help you recover for any damages you might have sustained. I’d be glad to speak with you and potentially refer you to someone who can assist you to determine what your next steps are. This answer is offered for informational purposes only. No attorney-client relationship is assumed or established.
- Q. Why was my license still suspended?
- A: If you plead guilty (by paying the ticket) to driving on suspended registration it triggers a 6 month suspension of your drivers license. You need to contact a Georgia traffic attorney to see if you can withdraw your guilty plea and try to negotiate a plea to a different offense.
- Q. If i was asked to return to scene of hit & run but only got a citation, will i go to jail on my court date?
- A: A judge can sentence you for up to 12 months in jail and $1,000 fine for any misdemeanor charge. I would recommend contacting a local criminal defense attorney to get specific information about the court where the charge is pending.
Contact & Map