Attorney Scott Fortas has been practicing law in the state of Georgia since 1999. He founded the Fortas Law Group in 2006 to provide legal assistance to those in need of traffic ticket, speeding ticket and criminal defense including all moving traffic violations. Mr. Fortas has successfully litigated and settled hundreds of criminal, lemon law and auto fraud cases and claims for Georgia consumers in courts across the state of Georgia. Mr. Fortas managed the Georgia division of Krohn and Moss, Ltd. from 1999-2005 prior to forming The Fortas Law Group, a criminal defense, lemon law and auto fraud firm in Atlanta, Georgia. He is a member in good standing of the Georgia Bar and has been admitted to practice before the Georgia Court of Appeals. Attorney Fortas believes that each client and case is unique and thus deserving of the highest level of commitment towards an equitable outcome.
- Traffic Tickets
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Consumer Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (1995) | Law
- University of Arizona
- B.S. (1991) | Political Science
- State Bar of Georgia # 269980
- Georgia Traffic TIcket Lawyer
- Georgia Traffic Ticket Lawyer
- Georgia Construction Zones- Fines Doubled
7 November 2017
- Georgia Traffic Violations, Codes and Points
3 May 2017
- Following Too Closely Violation And Accident – How Many Points?
3 May 2017
- Unpaid Georgia Traffic Tickets and License Suspension
26 February 2017
- Holiday Driving – Georgia’s Speed Traps
22 December 2016
- Miranda Rights For Georgia Traffic Ticket Arrest?
7 October 2016
- Traffic Ticket Urban Legends
7 April 2016
- How Long Do Points Stay On My Driving Record?
23 February 2016
- Does A Defensive Driving Class Help My Speeding Ticket Case?
10 December 2015