Attorney Scott Fortas has been practicing law in the state of Georgia since 1999. Attorney Fortas joined Hawkins, Spizman, Fortas in 2018 to further expand his practice and continue to fight for those in need. He heads the firm’s consumer advocacy and traffic divisions.
Prior to joining Hawkins Spizman Fortas he founded the Fortas Law Group in 2006, a criminal defense, lemon law and auto fraud firm in Atlanta, Georgia. to provide legal assistance to those in need of aggressive, experienced legal representation.
Mr. Fortas managed the Georgia division of Krohn and Moss, Ltd. from 1999-2005 prior to forming The Fortas Law Group,
Mr. Fortas has successfully litigated and settled hundreds of criminal, lemon law and auto fraud cases and claims for Georgia consumers in courts across the state of Georgia.
He is a member in good standing of the Georgia Bar and has been admitted to practice before the Georgia Court of Appeals. Attorney Fortas believes that each client and case is unique and thus deserving of the highest level of commitment towards an equitable outcome.
- Traffic Tickets
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Consumer Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (1995) | Law
- University of Arizona
- B.S. (1991) | Political Science
- State Bar of Georgia # 269980
- Georgia Traffic TIcket Lawyer
- Georgia Traffic Ticket Lawyer
- Mistakes on Georgia Traffic Tickets
21 November 2019
- Why Is my Georgia Traffic Ticket Fine Payment So High?
25 October 2019
- What is A Failure to Appear(FTA) Charge for a Georgia Traffic Ticket And What Are Your Options?
19 October 2019
- Georgia’s Hands Free Law (GA Code 40-6-241) Turns 1 Year Old
28 June 2019
- Georgia Traffic Violations, Codes and Points For Violations
3 May 2019
- Over 8,000 Tickets Issued in First 6 Months of GA Hands Free Law
23 January 2019
- Georgia’s New Distracted Driving(Hands Free) Laws – What You Need to Know
23 August 2018
- Georgia Construction Zones- Fines Doubled
7 November 2017
- Following Too Closely Violation And Accident – How Many Points?
3 May 2017