Harold Christopher HeritageHeritage Legal
- Estate Planning, Probate, Family Law ...
Chris is the Founder and Principal of Heritage Legal, PC, with offices in Palm Springs. Heritage Legal, PC offers legal services in the general areas of Estate Planning (Wills and Trusts), Trust Administration, Trustee and Executor services, Probate, Family Law, and Bankruptcy. Chris has focused an important part of his practice on the unique estate and relationship planning needs of the LGBT community and other non-traditional families. Chris earned his B.A. in Russian Area Studies from the University of Maryland, and his Juris Doctorate from The American University, Washington College of Law, in Washington, D.C.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Univ of Maryland
- Undergraduate Degree
- American U Washington COL
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 188158
- - Current
- Heritage Legal
- Heritage Legal Palm Springs Law Blog
- Estate Planning Post-Divorce
April 30, 2023
- When Should You File to Pass the Means Test?
April 30, 2023
- When Should I Start Creating a Business Succession Plan?
March 28, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.