Free Consultation: (714) 663-8000
Offers Video Chat
Tap to Call This Lawyer
Genene N. Dunn

Genene N. Dunn

Partner at HUNSBERGER DUNN LLP, Serving Orange County for Over 30 Years!
  • Probate, Estate Planning, Elder Law
  • California
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&ALII GoldSocial Media

Genene N. Dunn is a estate planning and probate attorney who has been working with estate and probate matters since 2010. She is a Partner at HUNSBERGER DUNN LLP, which has been serving Orange County for over 30 years. Genene's practice areas include Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration, Wills, Business Planning, Guardianships, Conservatorships, and Trust Disputes. At HUNSBERGER DUNN LLP, she handles estates with values as low as $50,000 to those as high as $130 million.

Genuine received her J.D. from Whittier Law School in 2014. She is a member of the Orange County Bar Association, Orange County Women Lawyers Association, and State Bar of California, Trusts & Estates Section.

"There is no client too small or too large for our firm, and all clients are treated equally no matter the value of their estate. I help guide families through difficult court processes while keeping harmony among the members."

Practice Areas
  • Probate
  • Estate Planning
  • Elder Law
Video Chat and Conferencing
  • FaceTime
  • Google Hangouts
  • Skype
  • Zoom
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    Contingent fees allowed on large litigation cases.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Hunsberger Dunn LLP
- Current
Whittier Law School
J.D. (2014)
Whittier Law School Logo
Professional Associations
Villa Park Rotary Club
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Orange County Bar Association
- Current
Activities: Continually involved with the bar association and attend several MCLE courses throughout the year to stay up to date on current laws and trends in the trust and estate area of the law
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Orange County Women Lawyers Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Genene Dunn's Website Profile
Hunsberger Law Articles
Legal Answers
62 Questions Answered

Q. Gma died my father passed away before her and my dad was only son and I am only child. Can I get my dads portion?
A: The biggest question is did your grandmother have a will or trust? If so, the answer lies there. Also, if you dad was the only child of this grandmother who are the aunts? If there are aunts then I would assume they are also children of the grandmother and they would have a right to the estate as well as you if there was no will or trust.
Q. Grandpa passed away 14 days ago, he was a widow. Uncle now says everything is his & demands access to our house. Can he?
A: It depends on if there was a will or trust for your grandfather that gave everything to your uncle or if your uncle was on title. If any of those are true then it is possible that it will eventually be all his, but if you have lived there for 5 years you have rights as a tenant, even if you do not have an official lease. If there is no will or trust for your grandpa and he was your mom's dad then you and your siblings would have equal right to the estate as your uncle.
Q. My brother lives with my elderly mother. She would like a letter stating he has to vacate the house in a certain time.
A: I typically put a provision like this in the person's trust. Your mom should get a trust done and add this provision to her trust and make sure the property is owned in the trust.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
14751 Plaza Drive
Suite G
Tustin, CA 92780
Telephone: (714) 663-8000
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.