Eric joined Abels & Annes as an associate attorney in 2017. He specializes in representing victims of injuries arising from auto accidents and premises liability. Eric is a staunch advocate on behalf of his clients and works tirelessly to make sure every injury victim receives the maximum award possible in their case.
Prior to joining the firm, Eric practiced in a small general practice firm in Chicago where he handled a variety of litigation matters and counselled clients in corporate and administrative law. He worked directly with clients to advance their interests and protect their rights. Before starting in private practice, Eric served as Assistant Corporation Counsel for the City of Chicago, Building and License Enforcement Division, where he litigated cases to help protect the health and safety of Chicago communities.
Eric was born and raised in the Detroit area and is a graduate of the University of Michigan. After college, he moved to Chicago to attend law school at Loyola University Chicago School of Law. At Loyola, Eric excelled in legal writing and advocacy, and volunteered at the juvenile temporary detention center teaching young people about the court system and their rights. Eric understands that the legal system can be unfair and confusing for those who are unfamiliar with it. He believes that people need an experienced advocate when they are forced to deal with the court system or insurance companies, especially when they’ve been injured through no fault of their own.
Eric believes in the Abels & Annes, P.C. practice of putting clients first and he prides himself on being available to speak with or meet with clients and to do so on their schedules. When working on a case, Eric does all he can to see his clients through to a successful recovery.
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Abels & Annes, P.C.
- - Current
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. (2006)
- Eric Hults' Website Profile
- Abels & Annes, P.C. Chicago Website
- Chicago Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- Comparative Negligence in Illinois Personal Injury Cases
16 November 2019
- Electric Scooters Increase the Risk of Chicago Pedestrian and Auto Accidents
31 October 2019
- Illinois Court Overturns Multimillion Dollar Verdict in Recent Truck Crash Case
6 October 2019
- What to do After a Chicago Motorcycle Accident
21 July 2019
- Factory Workers Face Serious Risks of Workplace Accidents
7 August 2017
- Uber Accidents Keep Happening in Chicago. What You Need to Know If One Happens to You.
17 June 2017
- Wrongful Death Claims after an Illinois Car Accident
15 March 2017
- Chicago Workers Face Possibility of Electrical Injuries
8 March 2017
- Victims of Dog Bite Incidents Have Rights in Illinois
2 March 2017