Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Augustana College
- B.A. | Majored in Business Administration with a concentration in marketing.
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- Honors: Member, Hon. Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Team.
- Activities: Articles Editor, Valparaiso University Law Review; Justice, Valparaiso University Moot Court Executive Board; Member, Valparaiso University Moot Court Society.
- Illinois Super Lawyer
- 2014 and 2015
- Illinois State Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- Will County Bar Association
- Requesting and Reviewing Medical Records and BIlls for Injury Litigation, Paralegal Studies
- College of DuPage
Websites & Blogs
- John Joseph Malm's Website Profile
- Law Offices of John J. Malm & Associates, P.C. Website
- Chicago Injury Lawyer Blog
- Michaels Stores Pays Settlement of $1.5 Million for Shattering Vases
19 February 2018
- Is Tesla’s Autopilot Feature Safe for Drivers?
31 January 2018
- Proving a Product Liability Claim
29 January 2018
- Could Police Begin Spying on Drivers Suspected of Texting Here in Naperville and Surrounding DuPage County?
20 July 2015
- Defective Furniture Responsible for Thousands of Injuries
10 June 2015
- U.S. Sues Michaels Stores Over Shattering Glass Vases
2 June 2015
- Could Traffic Accidents in Naperville be Reduced by Naperville’s Proposed Transit Plan?
2 June 2015
- What is Product Liability Law in Illinois?
17 December 2014
- Most Popular Dog Breeds in DuPage County are Also Among the Most Dangerous
3 December 2014
- Naperville Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- Illinois Supreme Court Issues Opinion on Joint Tortfeasors
21 February 2018
- How a Dog is Deemed Dangerous or Vicious in DuPage County: Part One
16 February 2018
- Why are Fatalities from Distracted Driving on the Rise?
7 February 2018
- A Rise in Dog Bites Across the Country
30 January 2018
- Liability for Accidents Caused by Drunk Drivers in Illinois
18 December 2014
- Illinois Route 59 Roadway Improvements Will Relieve Congestion and Reduce Traffic Accidents for DuPage County Drivers
30 September 2014
Contact & Map