As a Denver divorce lawyer at Plog & Stein P.C., W. Curtis Wiberg brings more than 15 years of experience to the table. He has addressed all aspects of family law throughout his legal career, including matters related to divorce, stepparent adoptions, contempt, decree modifications, as well as child support and custody. Attorney Wiberg grew up in Denver and graduated from Manual High School. Before joining Plog & Stein P.C., he opened his own law practice but eventually grew to miss working within a team. A highly rated Avvo lawyer, he has published two opinions: Ledezma v. State, 626 N.W.2d 134 (Iowa 2001) and Beerman v. Beerman, 526 N.W.2d 127 (South Dakota 1995). Attorney Wiberg earned his law degree from the University College of Law in 1994. In 1990, he graduated from Claremont McKenna College with a bachelor’s degree in government and psychology. He is admitted to practice in the state of Colorado. In his free time, Attorney Wiberg enjoys spending time with his family, hiking, camping, golfing, movies, and following the Broncos and Nuggets. If you would like to entrust your family law case to Attorney Wiberg, no matter how complex, call Plog & Stein P.C. at (303) 781-0322 for an initial consultation.
- Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Plog & Stein P.C.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- J.D. (1994)
- Claremont Consortium of Colleges - Claremont McKenna College
- B.S. (1990)
- Ohio State Bar
- W. Curtis Wiberg's Website Profile
- Plog & Stein P.C. Website
- Denver Divorce Attorney Blog
- Denver Divorce: How Do I Modify My Alimony (Maintenance)? Part 1
18 July 2017
- Denver Divorce and Alcohol
10 July 2017
- What Questions Might I Be Asked in My Colorado Family Law Hearing (Part 1)
1 July 2017
- New Denver Family Law Attorney Hired at Plog & Stein
26 June 2017
- Child Custody in Denver: Changing Primary Residence
18 June 2017
- Denver Child Support: Complex Child Support Calculations
8 June 2017
- What To Do Once Your Denver Divorce is Over?
1 June 2017
- Colorado Child Support and Alimony: Bonuses and Commissions Count as Income (Part 2)
26 May 2017
- Denver Divorce: You’ve Decided to Separate, Now What?
17 May 2017