As a Denver divorce lawyer at Plog & Stein P.C., W. Curtis Wiberg brings more than 15 years of experience to the table. He has addressed all aspects of family law throughout his legal career, including matters related to divorce, stepparent adoptions, contempt, decree modifications, as well as child support and custody. Attorney Wiberg grew up in Denver and graduated from Manual High School. Before joining Plog & Stein P.C., he opened his own law practice but eventually grew to miss working within a team. A highly rated Avvo lawyer, he has published two opinions: Ledezma v. State, 626 N.W.2d 134 (Iowa 2001) and Beerman v. Beerman, 526 N.W.2d 127 (South Dakota 1995). Attorney Wiberg earned his law degree from the University College of Law in 1994. In 1990, he graduated from Claremont McKenna College with a bachelor’s degree in government and psychology. He is admitted to practice in the state of Colorado. In his free time, Attorney Wiberg enjoys spending time with his family, hiking, camping, golfing, movies, and following the Broncos and Nuggets. If you would like to entrust your family law case to Attorney Wiberg, no matter how complex, call Plog & Stein P.C. at (303) 781-0322 for an initial consultation.
- Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Plog & Stein P.C.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- J.D. (1994)
- Claremont Consortium of Colleges - Claremont McKenna College
- B.S. (1990)
- Ohio State Bar
- W. Curtis Wiberg's Website Profile
- Plog & Stein P.C. Website
- Denver Divorce Attorney Blog
- We’re Still Married But We’ve Been Separated for Years. Does that Affect Property Division in My Colorado Divorce?
5 April 2019
- Getting Ready For Mediation in Your Divorce or Custody Case
31 March 2019
- What is a PCDM and should I have one in my Child Custody case?
22 March 2019
- The Duty of Financial Disclosure in Colorado Divorce Cases
11 March 2019
- Evidence and Admissibility in Your Family Law Case
3 March 2019
- The Effects of Disability Payments on Child Support
25 February 2019
- Given My Pending Divorce, How Should I File My Taxes?
18 February 2019
- International Considerations for Child Custody and Divorce Cases
10 February 2019
- What Happens to Alimony When the Payor Retires
21 January 2019