As a Denver divorce lawyer at Plog & Stein P.C., W. Curtis Wiberg brings more than 15 years of experience to the table. He has addressed all aspects of family law throughout his legal career, including matters related to divorce, stepparent adoptions, contempt, decree modifications, as well as child support and custody. Attorney Wiberg grew up in Denver and graduated from Manual High School. Before joining Plog & Stein P.C., he opened his own law practice but eventually grew to miss working within a team. A highly rated Avvo lawyer, he has published two opinions: Ledezma v. State, 626 N.W.2d 134 (Iowa 2001) and Beerman v. Beerman, 526 N.W.2d 127 (South Dakota 1995). Attorney Wiberg earned his law degree from the University College of Law in 1994. In 1990, he graduated from Claremont McKenna College with a bachelor’s degree in government and psychology. He is admitted to practice in the state of Colorado. In his free time, Attorney Wiberg enjoys spending time with his family, hiking, camping, golfing, movies, and following the Broncos and Nuggets. If you would like to entrust your family law case to Attorney Wiberg, no matter how complex, call Plog & Stein P.C. at (303) 781-0322 for an initial consultation.
- Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Plog & Stein P.C.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- J.D. (1994)
- Claremont Consortium of Colleges - Claremont McKenna College
- B.S. (1990)
- Ohio State Bar
- W. Curtis Wiberg's Website Profile
- Plog & Stein P.C. Website
- Denver Divorce Attorney Blog
- Alternate Dispute Resolution in Your Family Law Case
11 February 2018
- Pros and Cons of Recording Conversations With Your Spouse as Evidence in Your Divorce
6 February 2018
- Letting Your Kids’ Teachers Know About Your Divorce
24 January 2018
- How Do the Recent Tax Code Changes Affect My Spousal Support (Alimony)?
21 January 2018
- Are You Ready For Your Divorce Proceedings?
14 January 2018
- The Challenges of Balancing Your Career With Your Divorce
7 January 2018
- New Years Resolutions For Communicating With Your Ex
31 December 2017
- What Does the Average Divorce Cost?
28 December 2017
- DENVER CHILD CUSTODY: RIGHTS OF FIRST REFUSAL
17 December 2017