Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Personal injury and workers' compensation cases handled on a contingency fee basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 1st Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Carney Law Firm
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (1980)
- Boston College
- B.S. (1971)
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- National Football League Players Association (NFLPA) Workers' Compensation Panel
- American Association for Justice
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Gerard B. Carney's Website Profile
- Carney Law Firm Website
- Boston Workers Compensation Lawyer Blog
- Third Party Negligence Lawsuits can Benefit both the Injured Worker and the Employer
4 October 2016
- Why Won’t my Doctor Accept Workers’ Compensation Insurance?
6 September 2016
- How and Why Can my Workers’ Compensation Benefits be Terminated?
23 August 2016
- How Much Weekly Workers’ Compensation Should I Be Receiving?
19 July 2016
- How Much is My Workers’ Compensation Claim Worth?
25 May 2016
- Will The New York Times Article Impact The NFL Concussion Litigation?
30 March 2016
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME) in Massachusetts Workers Compensation Claims
5 January 2016
- Impact of a “Light Duty” Job Offer on Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation Claims
17 December 2015
- How to Calculate Your Social Security Disability (SSDI) Offset (Reduction) if You Are Receiving Weekly Workers’ Compensation Benefits
4 December 2015
Contact & Map