Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Personal injury and workers' compensation cases handled on a contingency fee basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 1st Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Carney Law Firm
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (1980)
- Boston College
- B.S. (1971)
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- National Football League Players Association (NFLPA) Workers' Compensation Panel
- American Association for Justice
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Gerard B. Carney's Website Profile
- Carney Law Firm Website
- Boston Workers Compensation Lawyer Blog
- Can my Attorney Force the Insurance Company to Settle my Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation Claim?
8 March 2018
- How Do I Know If I Have a Massachusetts Personal Injury Case?
22 February 2018
- Governor Baker’s Opioid Bill contains Provision affecting Workers’ Compensation benefits
30 January 2018
- Getting Your Medical Treatment Paid Through Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation
29 June 2017
- AM I ALLOWED TO “SUE” IF I AM INJURED AT WORK?
15 May 2017
- Reviewing Board Upholds Award of Permanent and Total Disability Benefits Obtained by Carney Law Firm
28 March 2017
- The Agreement to Extend the 180 Day Payment Without Prejudice Form 105 – Should I Sign This?
10 March 2017
- Can I Lose my Health Insurance Coverage while out of work and receiving Workers’ Compensation benefits?
24 October 2016
- Third Party Negligence Lawsuits can Benefit both the Injured Worker and the Employer
4 October 2016
Contact & Map