Stephen E RaymondRaymond Coleman Heinold & Norman, LLP
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury ...
- New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Mr. Raymond joined Raymond Coleman Heinold & Norman in October of 2012. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Raymond served as the law clerk to the Honorable John A. Almeida, J.S.C., for the 2007 to 2008 court year. After his term as a judicial clerk, Mr. Raymond joined the Burlington County Prosecutor Office, where he served as an Assistant Prosecutor from September of 2008 to October of 2012. In his four years with the Burlington County Prosecutor’s Office, Mr. Raymond experienced all aspects of criminal litigation from case investigation, prosecution, and through the appellate process. In addition to his duties before the trial court, during his term as an Assistant Prosecutor, Mr. Raymond successfully argued numerous cases before the Appellate Division of the New Jersey Superior Court. Additionally, in his time at the Prosecutor’s Office, Mr. Raymond served as counsel to all Burlington County Chiefs of Police with regard to the issuance of firearms permits. Mr. Raymond was elected by his peers to serve as Burlington County’s representative to the Assistant Prosecutor’s Association of New Jerseys from 2009 through 2012.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Juvenile Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- 3rd Circuit
- Raymond Coleman Heinold & Norman, LLP
- - Current
- Assistant Prosecutor
- Burlington County Prosecutor's Office
- Law Clerk to the Honorable John A. Almeida
- Judiciary - State of New Jersey
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- J.D. (2007)
- The College of New Jersey
- B.S. (2004) | Business
- Burlington County Bar Association
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.