Attorney David Reservitz is an experienced, compassionate advocate for injury victims. He is known for his approachable personality and responsiveness to his clients.
David is an extremely experienced attorney dedicated to helping his clients obtain the justice and compensation they deserve. He has served as president of the Plymouth County Bar Association. He has also served as a past President and Chairman of the Pilgrim Bar Advocates, an association dedicated to providing service to indigent people.
Call or visit his website for more information.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- English: Spoken, Written
- Reservitz McCluskey Attorneys
- University of Massachusetts School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Academic Honors and winner of the Keating Scholarship Award
- Northeastern University
- Better Business Bureau
- Plymouth County Bar Association
- Past President