Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
As a former public defender, experienced advocate, and trial attorney, my staff and I are committed to provide you with personalized attention and aggressive representation.
- Criminal Law
- Immigration Law
- Education Law
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Offices of Sholeh Iravantchi, Esq.,PsyD.
- - Current
- Deputy Public Defender
- Public Defender Office
- Consultatio & Advocacy Group
- Advocacy for children with disability.
- American Behavioral Science Institute
- PsyD. | Psychology
- Univ of Science Arts
- Undergraduate Degree
- Pacific Coast Univ
- Law Degree
- California State Bar # 247149
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Conoce Tus Derechos
19 February 2017
- Student Loan Forgiveness
28 March 2016
- Corinthian to pay $1.1Billion for their illegal behavior!
25 March 2016
- Immigration law can't discriminate against 'habitual drunkards,' court rules
24 March 2016
- What is going on with DAPA?
23 March 2016
6 Questions Answered
- Q. Want to marry my fiance who is currently at a immigration detention facility, how can i marry him?
- A: I need to get more information as to his detention in order to determine if he can get a bond hearing. Please contact my office for free consultation so I can provide you with better response.
- Q. Fiance is in a detention facility has a DUI can he get deported for that?
- A: That depends upon his prior criminal record. Need more information regarding his record in order to respond.
- Q. with no prior of ever being in trouble, How likely is she going to be able to reduce a 243b charge or get it dropped?
- A: No one can respond to your question with yes or no! We need to read the police report or any other evidence that is presented against your fiance. Frankly, there are many other factors that can play a role with regards to end result of a case.
- Q. Is there hope of returning to the US after deportation for Felony Grand theft sentenced 365 with prop 47
- A: It would be advisable to see if that conviction could be modified. If so, then it would assist your effort in re-opening the case.
- Q. Got hit in face with a stick by a employee at gas station and accused me of stealing, what now
- A: Did employee called the police? If police were involved, most likely there would be a report reflecting the theft accusation. Generally, gas stations are equipped with surveillance videos and most likely police will view and get a copy as evidence. It would be a good idea to involve an attorney if contacted by authorities.
- Q. my boyfriend was arrested for DV. Back in June 2015. If there is no evidence against him can it be dismissed?
- A: In response to your question, if there was a witness, then it is considered an evidence. However, after he was arrested, the police will send the report to DA for their review. Then they will decide if there is a case to be filed against him or not. At this point, if no charges are brought against him, there is no case to be dismissed.
Contact & Map