Sheri O OluyemiEmployment law and small business solutions attorney
- Employment Law, Arbitration & Mediation, Business Law
- Georgia, New York, Ontario
Sheri is a labor and employment lawyer licensed to practice law in the states of Georgia and New York. She is also admitted to the bar in Ontario, Canada. Over the past ten years, Sheri has gained the education, experience and expertise in representing both employers and employees in all manner of workplace-related disputes. For instance, she has assisted management in the drafting and implementation of human resource policies, employment contracts, business organization and non-compete/non-solicitation agreements. She has also assisted employees in wrongful termination, whistleblower defense, unpaid wage claims, and discrimination/harassment, among many other complex legal issues.
- Employment Law
- Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Litigation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken
- Yoruba: Spoken
- Osgood Hall Law School
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- Activities: Osgoode Mediation Clinic and Labour and Employment Intensive
- State Bar of Georgia  # 254547
- Activities: Labor and Employment Law Section
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys - GABWA
- American Bar Association
- Activities: YLD, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Certificate In Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Osgoode Hall Law School
- Notary Public and Commissioner of Oaths
- Cobb County
- Law Office of Sheri Oluyemi, LLC.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.