- Personal Injury, DUI & DWI, Criminal Law ...
Shawn Hillewaert joined Fisher and Associates after starting his legal career as an intern for a Denver-based corporation where he supported the in-house legal team and project engineers in developing a 1,000 turbine wind energy project and a 750-mile transmission line.
Mr. Hillewaert, a fifth generation Coloradan, received his J.D. from the University of Wyoming College of Law and holds degrees in Economics and Spanish from the University of Utah.
Prior to entering law school, Mr. Hillewaert enjoyed successful careers in call center management and as an underground miner. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time outdoors, whether it’s on his motorcycle or hiking the trails of the Colorado Rockies.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Colorado Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Wyoming College of Law
- J.D. | LAW
- University of Utah
- B.A. | Economics and Spanish
- Fisher & Associates P.C.
- Attorney at Law
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.