Scott A. DeVriesDeVries Law Office
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence ...
- Indiana, North Carolina
Looking for legal representation but don't know where to start?
At DeVries + Kelly Law Office, we provide "Large Firm Diversity and Small Firm Care." We can assist you in many of your legal needs while still giving you the one-on-one service that you desire as we work through the legal issues facing you. And, if we cannot assist you, we will refer you to firms that we believe will provide excellent representation for you.
Whether you have a moving violation, driver's license suspension problem, criminal charge, family law issues, or small estate planning need, then contact us at DeVries + Kelly Law Office to discuss the options that may be available to you.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Indiana Supreme Court
- North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney / Founder
- DeVries Law Office
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. (1995) | Law
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Western Michigan University
- B.B.A. | Finance
- Top 100
- National Trial Lawyers
- Indiana State Bar
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Medical Malpractice Acts' Statutes of Limitation as they Apply to Minors: Are they Proper?
- Indiana Law Review
- Indiana Continuing Legal Education, Traffic Law School
Untangling BMV history can prove difficult and costly for people who want to legally drive again. A local lawyer who formerly served as general counsel for the Indiana Bureau of...Indianapolis Driver's License Supsension Lawyers - DeVries Law Office
Driver's License Suspension http://www.devries-law.com/practice-areas/drivers-license-suspension/ Losing your driver's license or commercial driver's license (CDL) causes unacceptable hardships in your life. Not being able to drive can impact your career...
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.