Ronald M. OttenWe assist clients in carrying out their unique and individualized plans.
- Estate Planning, Elder Law, Probate ...
Dedicated to providing clients with quality service, drawing on over three decades of experience in estate planning and related practice areas.
Ronald M. Otten practices in the areas of estate planning, probate, trust administration, business succession planning, charitable giving, medicaid planning and real estate. Since these practice areas have many sub-categories that cross over into other practice areas, he works closely with other firm attorneys to meet the legal needs of our clients.
Ron has a strong belief in client service. His experience, spanning more than three decades, ranges from the representation of individual clients in simple estate planning matters to the advising of family businesses with complex succession and tax issues. No matter the nature of the issue, Ron applies the same dedication, intelligence and good humor.
Ron can be reached at (612)-562-8135 or go to otteneps.com to contact him via email.
Bachelor of Arts, Moorhead State University, Moorhead, Minnesota
Juris Doctorate, Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
Minnesota State Bar (1983)
United States District Court for the District of Minnesota (1983)
United States Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals (1997)
United States Supreme Court (1997)
Professional Activities and Memberships:
Minnesota State Bar Association, Trust and Estates Section
Hennepin County Bar Association
Guardianship/Conservatorship Attorney Panel. Fourth Judicial District.
Completed Certified Alternative Dispute Resolution Training Minnesota State Bar (1997)
Past member of American Arbitration Association (AAA)
Past panel arbitrator with the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD)
Completed coursework in advanced charitable giving at William Mitchell College of Law
Completed coursework toward an LL.M in International Taxation from Regent University
National Planned Giving Alum (1986) Robert F. Sharpe & Company
Much, much more. See our about us tab on the website.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Probate administration
- Trust administration
- Medical Assistance Planning
- Family Business Succession Planning
- Charitable giving
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards
Contact us on webpage to inquire.
- Senior Associate Attorney
- Kalina, Wills, Gisvold & Clark, P.L.L.P.
- Associate Attorney
- Henningson and Snoxell, Ltd.
- Ronald M Otten Attorney at Law
- Kiwanis Club
- State Bar of Minnesota  # 0146821
- Opportunity Partners
- Development Committee Member
- - Current
- Hennepin County 4th District
- Guardianship/conservatorship Attorney Panel
- - Current
- Activities: Court appointment to protect wards and protected person's.
- Ridgeview Medical Center
- Resource Development Committee of the Ridgeview Foundation Member
- - Current
- Bachelor of Arts
- Minnesota State College & University - Minnesota State University, Moorhead
- Juris Doctorate
- Hamline University School of Law
- Website Home Page
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.