Robert Vance GreeneCape Coral Personal Injury Lawyer
- Criminal Law, Personal Injury
- Florida, Ohio
Robert Greene is an experienced Cape Coral personal injury lawyer with over 30 years of legal service in SW Florida.. He has been Board Certified by the Florida Bar as a Civil Trial Lawyer for over 25 of those years. Only about 2% of the lawyers in Florida have this certification. His legal philosophy is simple: to provide personal service to each client from start to finish. He takes the time to understand their needs and to personally address their concerns. This even includes making sure you are treated by qualified doctors, so your insurance is not wasted on inappropriate medical providers. Robert is a lifetime member of the Million Dollars Advocates Forum®, which is a national organization limited to lawyers who have personally obtained verdict or settlements of as least one million dollars. All consultations are free.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Adjunct Professor Legal Studies
- Hodges University, fka International College
- University of Dayton School of Law
- Eastern Kentucky University
- Lifetime Member
- Million Dollars Advocate Forum
- Board Certified Civil Trial lawyer
- Florida Bar
- Florida State Bar  # 339245
- - Current
- Ohio Bar Association
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.