Mark Miller has taken more than 60 cases to trial and brings more than two decades of personal injury trial experience to Associates and Bruce L. Scheiner, with extensive knowledge and training in the areas of professional malpractice, product and premise liability and motor vehicle accidents.
Attorney Miller’s specialized experience in medical negligence cases includes traumatic birth injury, forceps and vacuum extraction, neurology, cardiology/cardio-thoracic surgery, ophthalmology, gynecology, oncology, nephrology and orthopedic surgery.
Prior to moving his young family to Florida in 1993, Mark spent 18 years as a defense attorney in Chicago representing hospitals and large corporations. He began his career with an 80 lawyer Chicago defense firm, where he obtained 12 consecutive defense verdicts and was elected to partnership, earning his reputation as an aggressive and highly successful product liability attorney.
After 20 years as a defense lawyer, Mr. Miller turned his attention to the exclusive representation of injured individuals and their families and their fight against doctors, hospitals, product manufacturers, negligent drivers and insurance companies.
Today, Attorney Miller has litigated cases in 10 states and is a dedicated and passionate advocate, both in the negotiating room and in the courtroom.
Mark brings to each case the passion and compassion for helping others that is a cornerstone of Associates and Bruce L. Scheiner. Combined with twenty-five years of courtroom experience, skills honed through more than 60 jury trials, and nearly two decades of insider knowledge and experience as a defense attorney, he is a force to be reckoned with as he fights for justice on behalf of the firm's clients and their families.
- Consumer Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- U.S. 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Associates and Bruce L. Scheiner
- - Current
- Northwestern University School of Law
- University of Michigan Law School
- B.A. | Political Science and Economics
- AV Rated
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
- Florida State Bar
- The Florida Bar
- Mark A. Miller's Website Profile
- Bruce L. Scheiner Website
- Florida Injury Lawyer Blog
- Weather-Related Traffic Collisions an Autumn Danger
20 August 2019
- Injury Claims after Multi-Vehicle Accidents in SWFL
19 August 2019
- Back-to-School Bicycle and Pedestrian Accident Risks
27 July 2019
- Back-to-School Bus Injuries in SWFL
25 July 2019
- NHTSA Under Fire over Defective Vehicle Risks
24 July 2019
- Learn More About How State Troopers Are Keeping Our Roads Safe by Cracking Down on Speeders
17 July 2019
- E-Scooters Coming to Roads of SWFL
16 July 2019
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety in SWFL
15 July 2019
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Risks in SWFL
7 July 2019