Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatLII Platinum
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Estate Planning
Video Chat and Conferencing
- Google Hangouts
- Microsoft Teams
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Albanian: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Greek: Spoken, Written
- Haitian Creole: Spoken, Written
- Italian: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- The Law Offices of Marc L. Shapiro, P.A.
- - Current
- University of Akron School of Law
- J.D. (1992) | Law
- Kent State University
- B.S. (1989) | Business/Commerce, General
- Peer Reviewed (5.0/5.0)
- Martindale-Hubbell Lawyers Service
- Nations Top One Percent in the legal profession
- The National Association of Distinguished Counsel (NADC)
- The Mission of this organization is to recognize attorneys that achieve the highest standards of legal excellence and provide a benchmark for other lawyers to emulate.
- Client's Choice Award
- Recipient of Client's choice award in (2014 & 2015) in both Personal Industry and Real Estate categories.
- Client Distinction Award
- Award given based upon quality of service, overall value, responsiveness, and communication ability. According to Martindale-Hubbell less than 1% of attorneys earn this honor.
- #1 Best Selling Author
- Co-author of an Amazon number on best seller "Business Leader Success".
- Who's Who
- Stratmore Registry
- Acceptance is granted to individuals who have exemplified leadership and achievement in their occupation or profession.
- Southwest Florida's Lawyers of Distinction
- Gulfshore Magazine
- Marc L. Shapiro, P.A. was one of only eight law firms recognized as one of Southwest Florida's Lawyers of distinction.
- National Trial Lawyers
- Florida Bar Association
- The Collier County Bar Association
- The United States District Court (Middle District of Florida)
- The American Bar Association
- American Inns of Court Foundation
- The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Nation’s Top One Percent (NADC)
Articles & Publications
- Business Leader Success
- Unlicensed Practice of Real Estate What Is It and How to stay complient , Property Protege Group
Websites & Blogs
- Was Drowsy Driving the Cause of Your Collision With a Truck?
27 October 2020
- Liability During Emergency Vehicle Collisions
20 October 2020
- Compensation for PTSD Following a Traffic Collision
13 October 2020
Contact & Map