Offers Video ConferencingTap to Call This Lawyer
Richard RizkNo recovery / no fee-Rizk Law, "Helping Everyday People, Every Day
- Personal Injury, Civil Rights, Insurance Claims ...
- Illinois, Oregon, Washington
Richard Rizk is the senior lawyer at RizkLaw, an Oregon plaintiff personal injury & insurance, law firm he founded in 2001. Richard passionately pursues justice for everyday people in the context of serious injury and denied insurance claims. Richard believes that success as a personal injury lawyer requires passion, a deep understanding of insurance and readiness to try every case. Mr. Rizk has resolved over $15M in claims. His goal is the successful resolution of your claim quickly and for the greatest amount possible.
A former insurance defense and coverage lawyer, Mr. Rizk now serves everyday people every day at RizkLaw. From 1996 to 2000 Mr. Rizk managed high exposure environmental litigation for Nationwide Insurance nationally from Chicago, Illinois. Before that, he defended Nationwide’s insureds in the context of personal injury and workers’ compensation claims.
Mr. Rizk is the oldest son of a surgeon and a psychiatric nurse. Mr. Rizk graduated with degrees in political science and advertising from Southern Methodist University in 1985. He graduated from Lewis & Clark Law School in 1988 and is licensed to practice law in Oregon, Washington State, Illinois (active) and Federal Court (District Court of Oregon & 9th Circuit). Mr. Rizk graduated from Culver Military Academy in 1981.
Richard is the President of the South Portland Business Association, as well as the volunteer general counsel of the Cascade Ski Club. “Rich” lives in southwest Portland, Oregon with his wife Jill and cats Justice and Mr. Wiggins.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Car Accidents
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
- 9th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- - Current
- Trial Lawyer: Injury & Insurance Claims
- Insurance Defense Lawyer & Environmental Claim Supervisor
- Nationwide Insurance
- Defended Workers Compensation and Injury Claims / Environmental Claim Resolution
- Southern Methodist University
- B.A. | Political Science
- Lewis & Clark Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Profiles in Law
- Oregon State Bar Bulletin
- Safety Award
- Far West Ski Association
- Western skier who most promotes ski safety
- Multnomah Bar Association
- South Portland Business Association
- Oregon Trial Lawyers
- Bar Admission
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Bar Admission
- Washington State Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.