Paula said “I believe that as an attorney, not only do we vigorously represent our clients but also we have an obligation to look at the law as it exists and as it applies to people and to do what we can to make the law more equitable for everyone.” To “walk the walk”, Paula Peters has had a major role in revising family law since 1980.
- Family Law
- Maryland State Bar Association # 46846
- Cynthia H. Clark & Associates, LLC
- Divorce and Family Law News, Annapolis, MD
- The Importance of Second Parent Adoption in Maryland
8 May 2019
- How Mental Health Can Affect a Divorce
24 April 2019
- Could Your Career Raise Your Risk of Divorce?
10 April 2019
- Does Remarriage Affect My Child Support?
27 March 2019
- Maryland Expands Guardianship Laws to Protect Immigrant Children
13 March 2019
- Lessons in High-Asset Divorce, Starring Jeff and Mackenzie Bezos
27 February 2019
- Can You Go to Jail If You Don’t Pay Alimony in Maryland?
13 February 2019
- Common Financial Issues in Maryland Divorce
30 January 2019
- Does Divorce Court Do Right by Dads?
16 January 2019