Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Reviewed by H. Scott Aalsberg Esq. March 16, 2019
Having handled thousands of cases myself I know a great lawyer when I see one. I have referred many cases to Attorney Ferrell and all have been successful. I am blessed to have a practice where I have too many clients and not enough time, but I don't want to leave my clients in the bare and Attorney Paul Ferrell is my go to guy for them.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
For over 30 years, I have practiced in the State and Federal Court of New Jersey and Penna. in criminal law, immigration law, name changes, wills , powers of attorney and name changes.
- Immigration Law
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
Additional Practice Area
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Assistant Prosecutor
- Burlington County Prosecutor's Office
- Senior Assistant Deputy Public Defender
- NJ Office of the Public Defender
- Temple University
- J.D. (1976)
- Delaware State University
- B.S. | Business Administration
- Honors: Dean's List
- Activities: Basketball Team
- New Jersey State Bar # 006101978
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Law Office of Paul Ferrell Jr
20 Questions Answered
- Q. I am a US citizen you receives government assistance can an immediate family member file for an affidavit of support?
- A: You should file an I864 and ,provided she can document that she herself is solvent, your sister can file a supplemental affidavit to yours.Good luck to all of you.
- Q. Can I use medical marijuana on parole in nj
- A: Before ever "medicating", it would be wise to directly discuss this with your Parole Officer to get her or his . express approval.
- Q. When a police officer is out of its jurisdiction when pulling you ovet
- A: A good criminal defense lawyer may be able to successfully challenge the stop and the fruits of the search. You should consult a lawyer right away.
- Q. Can a police officer get a ticket even while condu ting an investigation
- A: No one is above the law! However, the officer may well have a defense that would negate a conviction.
- Q. if a person is being accused of a sexual misconduct on a child in 1969 or 1970, can this be prosecuted after 5 decades
- A: More information, such as of the relationship between the alleged victim and the alleged perpetrator and more would have to be known to give a firm answer. A critical factor in a prosecutor's decision to prosecute would be assessing how probable it is to prove such a very,very old accusation.
- Q. renewing employment authorization
- A: My cardinal rule to all immigration clients is this never lie on immigration paperwork. Maybe you can explain- but the truth is absolutely required!
- Q. The only ID I have is my Swedish driving license. Will that be an issue for my adjustment of status interview?
- A: You should seek to re-new your Swedish passport, and your US driver's license before appearing for the interview.
- Q. When a minor turns 21 in NJ does their probation under juvenile law stop?
- A: When a Juvenile Court judge sentences a juvenile to probation, it is for a finite period of time e.g. 1 year, 3 years etc.Being emancipated into adulthood does not automatically terminate probation.
- Q. I was caught taking $973 worth of money from my job over a period of several months. Taking to detective tomorrow
- A: You have already given away any chance you might have had to defend so I would not advise talking with the private detective. You should retain a lawyer immediately to possibly avoid prosecution. Good luck.
Contact & Map