Paul Ferrell Jr

Paul Ferrell Jr

New Jersey and Penna. Lawyer
  • Immigration Law, DUI & DWI, Criminal Law ...
  • New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Review This Lawyer
Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Legal Knowledge
Legal Analysis
Communication Skills
Ethics and Professionalism
H. Scott Aalsberg Esq.
Reviewed by H. Scott Aalsberg Esq. March 16, 2019
Rating: 10 Justia Lawyer Rating - 10 out of 10
Having handled thousands of cases myself I know a great lawyer when I see one. I have referred many cases to Attorney Ferrell and all have been successful. I am blessed to have a practice where I have too many clients and not enough time, but I don't want to leave my clients in the bare and Attorney Paul Ferrell is my go to guy for them.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

For over 30 years, I have practiced in the State and Federal Court of New Jersey and Penna. in criminal law, immigration law, name changes, wills , powers of attorney and name changes.

Practice Areas
  • Immigration Law
  • DUI & DWI
  • Criminal Law
  • Juvenile Law
  • Traffic Tickets
Additional Practice Area
  • Expungements
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Jersey
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
3rd Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
U.S. Supreme Court
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Assistant Prosecutor
Burlington County Prosecutor's Office
Senior Assistant Deputy Public Defender
NJ Office of the Public Defender
Temple University
J.D. (1976)
Temple University Logo
Delaware State University
B.S. | Business Administration
Honors: Dean's List
Activities: Basketball Team
Delaware State University Logo
Professional Associations
New Jersey State Bar  # 006101978
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Law Office of Paul Ferrell Jr
Legal Answers
21 Questions Answered

Q. Is it legal for my company to put the traffic ticket under my name?
A: More information would be helpful, but if your employer reported to the police that on that occasion you knowingly disobeyed company policy or instruction, then conceivably you’re personally responsible . You can not rely on the employer to defend you so retain independent counsel right away because it’s possible that a warrant for your arrest may have been issued when you failed to appear.
Q. I was caught taking $973 worth of money from my job over a period of several months. Taking to detective tomorrow
A: You have already given away any chance you might have had to defend so I would not advise talking with the private detective. You should retain a lawyer immediately to possibly avoid prosecution. Good luck.
Q. I am a US citizen you receives government assistance can an immediate family member file for an affidavit of support?
A: You should file an I864 and ,provided she can document that she herself is solvent, your sister can file a supplemental affidavit to yours.Good luck to all of you.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
1307 White Horse Road
1307 White Horse Road
Bldg. F, Suite 601
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Toll-Free: (856) 797-1645
Telephone: (856) 797-1645
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.

Select up to 3 lawyers.