Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Reviewed by H. Scott Aalsberg Esq. March 16, 2019
Having handled thousands of cases myself I know a great lawyer when I see one. I have referred many cases to Attorney Ferrell and all have been successful. I am blessed to have a practice where I have too many clients and not enough time, but I don't want to leave my clients in the bare and Attorney Paul Ferrell is my go to guy for them.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
For over 30 years, I have practiced in the State and Federal Court of New Jersey and Penna. in criminal law, immigration law, name changes, wills , powers of attorney and name changes.
- Immigration Law
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
Additional Practice Area
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Assistant Prosecutor
- Burlington County Prosecutor's Office
- Senior Assistant Deputy Public Defender
- NJ Office of the Public Defender
- Temple University
- J.D. (1976)
- Delaware State University
- B.S. | Business Administration
- Honors: Dean's List
- Activities: Basketball Team
- New Jersey State Bar  # 006101978
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Law Office of Paul Ferrell Jr
21 Questions Answered
- Q. Is it legal for my company to put the traffic ticket under my name?
- A: More information would be helpful, but if your employer reported to the police that on that occasion you knowingly disobeyed company policy or instruction, then conceivably you’re personally responsible . You can not rely on the employer to defend you so retain independent counsel right away because it’s possible that a warrant for your arrest may have been issued when you failed to appear.
- Q. I was caught taking $973 worth of money from my job over a period of several months. Taking to detective tomorrow
- A: You have already given away any chance you might have had to defend so I would not advise talking with the private detective. You should retain a lawyer immediately to possibly avoid prosecution. Good luck.
- Q. I am a US citizen you receives government assistance can an immediate family member file for an affidavit of support?
- A: You should file an I864 and ,provided she can document that she herself is solvent, your sister can file a supplemental affidavit to yours.Good luck to all of you.
Contact & Map