Ms. Karen Terese Kugler
- Divorce, Family Law, Arbitration & Mediation ...
Ms. Kugler practices exclusively in the area of family law. Karen works toward equitable settlements, but is skilled in trial advocacy. Karen discusses the risks and expense of litigation with her clients. She is a knowledgeable, empathetic, and assertive legal advocate and handles all family law issues: spousal maintenance, child support, property division, and custody at the trial and appellate levels. Karen is past Chair of the Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA) Family Law Section and is a past Co-Chair of the RCBA Family Law Section. She is a frequent writer and speaker regarding family law, co-authoring the Child Support chapter and authoring the Social Security chapter of the Minnesota Family Law Financial Deskbook. Karen graduated from the University of Minnesota Law School. Ms. Kugler is a qualified neutral on the Family Law roster under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
30 minute free consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- University of Minnesota Law School
- J.D. (2002)
- Minnesota State Bar
- Kugler Family Law
- Super Lawyers
- The Happily Married Divorce Expert
- The Two Divorces
August 16, 2013
- She Lifts & Separates
August 9, 2013
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.