Mr. Jacob J. FrostServing Putnam, Bureau and La Salle Counties
- Business Law, Collections, Education Law ...
Jacob J. Frost practices in the areas of estate/trust administration, residential and commercial real estate purchases and sales, business organizations, governmental law, and wills and trusts. Attorney Frost has served and represented clients in the Illinois Valley area for several years.
Frost earned his law degree from the University of Illinois College of Law, with high honors in Legal Research and Writing. He received his Associate of Arts degree, summa cum laude, from Illinois Valley Community College and his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He was admitted to both Phi Beta Kappa and Phi Theta Kappa academic honor societies.
Attorney Frost is a member in good standing of the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA). As a past member of the ISBA Trusts & Estates Section Council, a state-wide organization whose purpose is to propose and review new legislation impacting estate planning and administration in the state of Illinois. Frost is active in the La Salle County Bar Association, Bureau County Bar Association, the Princeton Area Chamber of Commerce and the Illinois Valley Estate Planning Council.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Education Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Municipal Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Wimbiscus Law Firm, PC
- Zukowski Law Offices
- University of Illinois College of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.