Michele FullerMighigan Law Center
- Estate Planning, Elder Law
I am the founder of the Michigan Law Center, P.L.L.C. located in Sterling Heights, Michigan. The practice focuses on elder law, special needs planning, Veteran’s Administration planning and settlement planning, including a national practice establishing Qualified Settlement Funds. I am involved in several national organizations. I am an Advisory Board Member of the Academy of Special Needs Planners (ASNP), served as Chair of the 6th Annual conference, in addition to being a frequent presenter at their annual conferences and webinars. I am also a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) and I am serving my second term on the Board of Directors of the Michigan Chapter, and presented at the 2014 national conference. I am currently the Chair-Elect of the Elder Law and Disability Rights Section (ELDRS) of the State Bar of Michigan. I was quoted in a New York Times article regarding utilization of pooled trusts as well as other national publications. I am also a frequent presenter for various national and statewide organizations, such as ElderCounsel, the American Bar Association, American Association for Justice, Michigan Association for Justice, the Institute of Continuing Legal Education, Michigan Brain Injury Association of Michigan and the Michigan Guardianship Association, among others. I am proud to serve as council for several non-profit organizations, national and statewide, which administer pooled trusts. I was named the Women-in-Law Elder Law and Special Needs Planning Attorney of the Year for 2016 by Lawyer’s Monthly Magazine. Parenting Magazine also named me as a Top Special Needs Child Advocate in 2013. I graduated with Honors as a member of the James Madison College at Michigan State University with a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations. I then attended American University International Law Masters program and obtained My Juris Doctor from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Special Needs Planning
- Settlement Planning
My Associate Attorney Elizabeth Vincent offers a free 30 minute consultation for our potential new clients.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Attorney at Law
- Mighigan Law Center
- - Current
- Attorney at Law
- Fuller & Stubbs
- Law Office of Patricia Patterson
- Detroit Mercy School of Law
- American University International Law
- M.A. (1993)
- Michigan State University
- B.A. (1992)
- Graduated with Honors
- Women-in-Law Elder Law and Special Needs Planning Attorney of the Year for 2016
- Lawyer’s Monthly Magazine
- Top Special Needs Child Advocate
- Parenting Magazine
- Michigan State Bar  # 53316
- SpecialCare Symposium, Mass Mutual, Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando, FL
- MAJ, 72nd Annual conference, Westin Book Cadillac Detroit 1114 Washington Boulevard Detroit, MI 48226-1907
- ASNP conference, New Orleans
- SNT Symposium, Sonoma Hilton
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.