Michael S. Sheena is a founding partner at the Radow Law Group, P.C. He has significant experience handling complex bank negotiations, foreclosure cases, and real estate transactions.
During his five years at the Radow Law Group, he has assisted in the successful negotiation and settlement of countless commercial and residential properties in default. From complex commercial foreclosure litigation to closings on home purchases and sales, Michael’s vast experience has been a tremendous asset to his clients, and has garnered him a reputation for leaving no stone unturned.
Michael is a graduate of New York Law School, and was a clerk for NY State Supreme Court Justice Budd Goodman. Prior to establishing the Radow Law Group, P.C., he worked as an investigator for the New York State Human Rights Division, and as an analyst at a large marketing research firm in Manhattan. Michael has also acted as a consultant to start-up businesses, and has conceived, executed and developed all aspects of new business ideas into successful retail outlets.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 4436002
- English: Spoken, Written
- Radow Law Group, P.C.
- - Current
- New York Law School
- University of Delaware
- New York State Bar # 4436002
- - Current
- Radow Law Group
- 4 Things You May Not Know About Lawyers
9 August 2019
- Mortgage Modification Lawyers that Save You From Foreclosure
6 August 2019
- How to Defend Your Property against Foreclosures?
10 July 2019
- Most Important Roles of a Mortgage Modification Lawyer
9 July 2019
- Read This Before Filing for Mortgage Modification
28 May 2019
- How to Defend a Foreclosure Action in Nassau or Suffolk County, New York
24 May 2019
- When Should A Person Declare Being Bankrupt?
9 May 2019
- Fearing Foreclosure? Tips to Find a Suitable Attorney
8 May 2019
- Why Speak To A Suffolk County Attorney Before You Invest In Real Estate?
25 March 2019