- Landlord Tenant, Real Estate Law, Business Law ...
- New York
Recently recognized for 50 years of service by the Nassau County Bar Association, Mark has been practicing law since 1966 after earning Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Laws degrees at Brooklyn Law School in the City of New York, subsequent to his graduation from City College of the City of New York in 1963 with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree. Mark Nathanson is the true community General Practice attorney. The same clients will seek his advice and guidance in the purchase or sale of a home, formation of a small business, drafting of wills, trusts, living wills, health care proxies, powers of attorney, representation in their parents’ estates and will refer Mark to their friends, neighbors and associates.
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- New York
- The Nathanson Law Firm
- Brooklyn Law School
- J.D. / B.L. (1966)
- City University of New York - City College
- B.B.A. (1963)
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York State Bar  # 1667492
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.