Michael KaufmanKaufman Law, P.C.
- Personal Injury, Nursing Home Abuse, Workers' Compensation ...
Michael Kaufman is an Atlanta native and recent graduate of Mercer University's Walter F. George School of Law. He obtained his undergraduate degree in History at the University of Georgia. During law school, Michael worked as a law clerk for another Atlanta personal injury firm and also as a judicial clerk for the Presiding Justice of the Supreme Court of Georgia. He was very active in his law school community, holding leadership positions in the Mercer Trial Lawyers Association, American Bar Association, and Student Bar Association. Michael founded the MTLA Trial Lecture Series, a school-wide lecture series featuring Georgia's top trial lawyers. Michael was awarded a Faculty Award for Outstanding Legal Writing in 2013 and also the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in 2015. Michael is admitted to practice in the Superior Courts of Georgia. To contact Michael, please call Kaufman Law at 678-666-3600.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Workers' Compensation
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Animal & Dog Law
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Kaufman Law, P.C.
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law
- J.D. (2015) | Law
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- B.A. (2011) | History
- State Bar of Georgia  # 797022
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.