To the Cases We Pursue, We Commit Full Financial, Legal, and Emotional Resources of Our Firm
Slappey & Sadd, LLC is an Atlanta based personal injury law firm that successfully handles Wrongful Death and Personal Injury Cases resulting in severe injuries that may permanently impact your quality of life, income, or long-term health. Slappey & Sadd, LLC is an experienced, high quality law firm. Our practice is not volume based. We carefully decide which cases to pursue, so we can focus on helping the people who have suffered the most serious harm as a result of clear cases of negligence. To the cases we pursue, we commit the full financial, legal, and emotional resources of our firm.
Scott Slappey and Jay Sadd are partners in a law firm that marshals the skills and resources of experienced lawyers to protect the interests of individuals and families in the event of serious personal injury or wrongful death due to negligence. We only handle cases involving serious or catastrophic injury caused by legal negligence. We fight for full and fair justice for all of our clients, many of whom have become our best friends. We are humbled by the fact that nearly all of our cases are referred to us by our clients and other attorneys.
We take great care in selecting our cases. We consider any frivolous lawsuit or frivolous defense as a serious affront to the judicial system. Consequently, although we are honored to review hundreds of cases a year, we only accept the few that we know in our hearts and minds are valid and demand justice. By limiting the number of cases we take, we are able to handle each case with personal attention and professional experience we have gained over the years.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
No fee unless we win!
- English: Spoken, Written
- Slappey & Sadd LLC
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law
- East Tennessee State University Letter Winner’s Club
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Atlanta Lawyers Club
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Sandy Springs Bar Association
- DeKalb Bar Association
- Jay Sadd's Website Profile
- Slappey & Sadd LLC Website
- Georgia Injury Lawyers Blog
- Georgia Dog Bites: What You Need to Know
30 April 2019
- What Causes Slip and Fall Accidents?
29 April 2019
- What You Need to Know about Georgia Pedestrian Accidents
29 April 2019
- Wrongful Death Claims in Georgia: What You Need to Know
27 April 2019
- What are my Options if I’m Injured on Someone Else’s Property?
26 April 2019
- Can I Take Legal Action if I’m Injured by a Defective Product?
23 April 2019
- Car Accident Fatalities Among Older People Are on the Rise
22 April 2019
- Taxicab Accidents: Who Could be Liable?
20 April 2019
- Witness Testimony at Trial and how it could Help Your Personal Injury Case
20 April 2019