Linda Vallar WhisenhuntLaw Office of Linda Vallar Whisenhunt
- Criminal Law, Personal Injury
- South Carolina
Seasoned Criminal Defense Attorney. Former Prosecutor. Big Firm Experience. I have been practicing law in the Upstate for almost 30 years. I have worked in a large law firm and have prosecuted hundreds of criminal cases. Now, I defend those accused of crimes in South Carolina state, county and city courts. My office is across the street from the Anderson County Courthouse. Let me put my experience to work for you.
I also handle personal injury cases. If you have been injured due to someone else's negligence, you need an experienced lawyer to help you navigate the complicated justice system and ensure you get the help you deserve. Schedule a free consultation today.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
I give free consultations for persona injury matters.
I accept contingent fees on personal injury matters.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
My initial assessment consultation fee for criminal defense cases is $100.00. I will apply this fee to your total fee if you retain me to represent you.
- South Carolina
- 4th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Law Office of Linda Vallar Whisenhunt
- Assistant Solicitor
- 13th Judicial Circuit Solicitor's Office
- As a member of the White Collar Crime Unit, I handled many types of business and property crimes, including Fraud, Breach of Trust and Forgery. I also prosecuted general drug and violent crimes like Robbery, Burglary, Assault, and Possession, Distribution, Manufacture and Trafficking of Marijuana, Cocaine and Meth.
- Head Coach and Trial Advocacy Instructor
- Furman University Mock Trial
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- J.D. (1989) | Law
- Furman University
- B.A. (1986) | Economics
- Legal Fellow
- The Riley Institute at Furman University
- South Carolina Bar  # 013028
- - Current
- Activities: Member of the Criminal Law Section of the South Carolina Bar
- Student's Guide to Landmark Congressional Laws on Civil Rights
- Greenwood Press
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.