Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Gold
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
Free injury and disability case evaluation.
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- South Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers
- Campbell Law School
- Honors: Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- Honors: Sigma Nu Fraternity
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- Greenville County Bar Association
- The South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- First Presbyterian Church
- South Carolina Bar
- Injured Workers Advocates
- South Carolina Workers' Compensation Educational Association
Websites & Blogs
- Jeffrey M. Martin's Website Profile
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers Website
- North Carolina and South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- How to Apply Analogous Ratings for VA Disability Claims
25 March 2019
- What Are Medical Payments On My Car Insurance and How Can I Use It?
21 March 2019
- What Benefits Am I Entitled To If I Get Hurt At Work In North Carolina?
18 February 2019
- A Window Opens for Vietnam “Blue Water” Veterans
11 February 2019
- The Car Accident Wasn’t My Fault So Do I Need To Give the Hospital My Health Insurance Information? Why Am I Responsible?
19 December 2018
- It’s The “Great American Smokeout” And Did You Know That Doctors May Refuse To Perform Surgery On Cigarette Smokers?
16 November 2018
- Roundup Cancer Concerns Spike after $289 Million Verdict
2 November 2018
- What to Do If You Are a Passenger in a Car Accident
9 August 2018
- How to Enjoy Fireworks and Stay Safe This Fourth of July
4 July 2018
Who Do I Notify If I Get Hurt at Work in South Carolina?
Who Do I Notify If I Am Hurt on the Job in South Carolina?What's the Difference Between an Independent Contractor and An Employee in South Carolina
What's the Difference Between an Independent Contractor and An Employee in South CarolinaJeffrey M. Martin Bio
Contact & Map