Laurence L. Socci
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Civil Rights ...
Laurence L. Socci is a litigation attorney licensed to practice law in the District of Columbia, the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia and the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals.
Attorney Socci has experience in a wide area of the law including criminal defense, civil actions, personal injury law, landlord/tenant actions, employment discrimination, civil rights, divorce and custody matters, bankruptcy, and federal agency law.
Attorney Socci graduated of Wilkes University in 1994 with a Bachelor's degree in political science, and from Howard University School of Law with a Jurist Doctorate.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Intellectual Property
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Native American Law
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Microsoft Teams
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Our standard contingency fee is 33% of any settlement and 40% of any judgment, if the case goes to trial.
- Howard University School of Law
- J.D. (1997)
- Wilkes University
- B.S. (1994) | Political Science
- District of Columbia Bar  # 241318
- The Socci Law Firm, PLLC
- Q. My custody order happened in Toronto Canada, the mother moved to Dallas with my daughter does the order apply?
- A: If the mother and child have lived in DC for 6 months, DC would have jurisdiction. You would need the Toronto custody order. You would sue for custody in the DC court asking the court to either accept and enforce the Toronto custody order or grant you custody based on the fact she moved to Dallas, then to DC without your consent and has failed to abide by the Toronto Order
- Q. Do I have to do 30 days in jail and one year probation or just one year probation
- A: It looks like you just have probation and the jail time is suspended.
- Q. How do I get permanent shared custody of my 6 y/o daughter?
- A: I'm not sure there is a question here, but I can tell you, as an attorney who only represents men in custody cases, men often have an uphill battle in DC domestic relations court. I am happy to offer a consultation to you. I can be reached at (202) 262-5843 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Regards, Laurence L. Socci
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.