Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
Additional Practice Areas
- Car Accidents
- Civil Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
Free Initial Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- English: Spoken, Written
- Mesirow & Associates, PLLC
- George Washington University School of Law
- J.D., with Honors / Law
- Honors: The George Washington Journal of International Law and Economics, Member
- Miami University of Ohio
- B.S. / Finance
- Top Washington, D.C. personal injury lawyer
- Washingtonian Magazine
- Five consecutive times, including in the most recent edition (December 2013)
- "AV" Peer Review Rated Attorney
- District of Columbia Bar
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, D.C.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
Websites & Blogs
- John Mesirow's Website Profile
- Mesirow & Associates, PLLC Website
- Legal Juice
- F-bomb Directed At Judge Leads To Contempt Finding
9 June 2017
- You Really Took A Cab To Rob A Bank, And Use As The Getaway Car?
6 June 2016
- You Messed With The Wrong Clerk
2 June 2016
- Can You Get Kicked Out Of Heaven?
30 May 2016
- Yeah, Nobody Does. But Still, You Might Want To Read Those Homeowners Association Rules!
27 May 2016
- “It Was My Twin Brother.” Really? You’re Going With That?
13 March 2016
- Law School? Why Waste Your Money? Just “Esquire” Yourself.
6 March 2016
- Fool Me Once, Shame On Me. Fool Me Four Times?
28 February 2016
- Worst Bank Robber Ever. Not Up For Discussion!
26 February 2016
Contact & Map