Ronald V. Miller Jr.

Ronald V. Miller Jr.

Miller & Zois, LLC
  • Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect...
  • Maryland
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldBlawgsearchSocial Media

Maryland personal injury trial lawyer.

Practice Areas
  • Personal Injury
  • Medical Malpractice
  • Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
  • Products Liability
  • Asbestos & Mesothelioma
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Insurance Claims
  • Animal & Dog Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
University of Baltimore School of Law
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Activities: Executive Editor of the University of Baltimore Law Review
Loyola College
SuperLawyers List
Best Lawyers List
Best Lawyers of America
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Forty Elite Lawyers in Maryland
Professional Associations
Baltimore City Bar Association
Prince George's County Bar Association
Anne Arundel County Bar Association
Maryland Trial Lawyers Association
American Trial Lawyers Association
American Bar Association
Maryland State Bar
- Current
Articles & Publications
Insurance Settlement
James Publishing
Websites & Blogs
Ronald V. Miller's Website Profile
Miller & Zois, LLC Website
Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney Blog
Maryland Accident Lawyer Blog
Baltimore Injury Lawyer Blog
Lawsuit Information Center
Maryland Injury Lawsuit Information Center
Drug Recall Information Center
Legal Answers
61 Questions Answered

Q. My fiancé hit me so hard and cause a hematoma in my eye and bruises. How do I report this. Have him pay for my medical ?
A: You certainly have a claim against him. (Quick non-legal advice: I'm hoping he is your ex-fiance.) You don't have to report anything but you certainly should. This is most likely a claim you would struggle to get a lawyer to assist you with. But you can pretty easily file a small claim on your own, assuming your injuries are not significant. The hard part would not be getting a judgment but actually collecting on this judgment. I wish you good luck.
Q. Easy question just had carpal surgery an cubital surgery they moved ulner nerve .I'm also borderline diabetic
A: You have asked this question under the medical malpractice section. If you are asking whether you have a malpractice claim, the answer would be that we would have no idea without seeing your medical records. But I'm not even sure what the claim would be in this case.
Q. Is there an actual federal code for informed consent for medical treatment unrelated to research?
A: Malpractice claims are almost always going to be controlled by state substantive law. Google "Maryland informed consent law" for Maryland law which differs from many other states.
Q. what does a complain "sounding in medical malpractice" mean?
A: It basically means has enough of a malpractice flavor to subject the claim to Maryland's malpractice statutory scheme which requires you to jump through different hoops when filing a malpractice claims.
Q. How long do you have to file a complaint for destruction of property ( a cell phone in my home)?
A: Yes, you have three years to bring a civil claim. Realistically, you are not going to bring a civil claim for the destruction of a cell phone. The juice is not worth the squeeze.
Q. Social guest who came to visit me at my store fell and broke her leg. Is my store liable for her injury?
A: The question is whether she tripped as the result of the negligence of the store? You are not liable just because someone falls in your store.
Q. How do I respond to a Civil Summons in Baltimore City, Maryland Circuit Court?
A: That is a pretty broad question. In the most general of terms, you have to file an answer which you can find online by googling "sample Maryland complaint answers" or something like that.
Q. Is a civil suit an option for me?
A: I think for us to answer that question, we would need to see the evidence of the misdelivery. It would also be helpful if you put them on notice of the problem. The bigger question is where are the goods? Where did they go? Can you prove the misdelivery? Where do they say the delivery went? There could also be a claim against whoever delivered the goods and, arguably, the seller.
Q. Emplyer cutting my hours for no reason
A: Regrettably, neither Maryland or federal law protect you from have your hours cut or getting fired. There is no two week notice rule, either, unfortunately.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Miller & Zois, LLC
1 South St
Baltimore, MD 21202
Toll-Free: (800) 553-8082
Telephone: (410) 779-4600