Maryland personal injury trial lawyer.
I am an experienced personal injury lawyer who represents individual victims in car accidents, product liability, birth injury, and other medical malpractice cases.
I am listed in Best Lawyers in America under plaintiffs' personal injury litigation, have a 10.0 rating on Avvo and 10.0 rating on Justia, and have been included on the Maryland Super Lawyers list by Thomson Reuters. I am also a proud member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Call today for a free consultation!
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Workers' Compensation
- Insurance Claims
- Animal & Dog Law
- Google Hangouts
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Miller & Zois, LLC
- - Current
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Activities: Executive Editor of the University of Baltimore Law Review
- Loyola College
- SuperLawyers List
- Best Lawyers List
- Best Lawyers of America
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Forty Elite Lawyers in Maryland
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- Prince George's County Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Maryland Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar
- - Current
- Insurance Settlement
- James Publishing
- Maximizing the Value of Personal Injury Cases , North Carolina Trial Lawyers Association , Charlotte, North Carolina
- Torts and Sports Law , University of Baltimore School of Law
- Ronald V. Miller's Website Profile
- Miller & Zois, LLC Website
- Maryland Injury Lawsuit Information Center
- New (Unreported) Maryland Voir Dire Opinion
14 April 2020
- Elmiron Vision Loss Lawsuits
13 April 2020
- Roundup Cancer Lawsuits (May 14, 2020 Update)
1 April 2020
- Drug Recall Information Center
- Allergan Breast Implants and Lymphoma Cancer Fears
9 August 2019
- Diabetes Medications Linked to Amputations, Study Concludes
7 January 2019
- Seven Things to Know About PPI Lawsuits
26 October 2018
- Baltimore Injury Lawyer Blog
- Maryland Uninsured Motorist Statute of Limitations | New High Court Opinion
23 April 2020
- Limb Amputations and Their Lifetime Costs
4 January 2020
- Where Are the Pro Bono Personal Injury Lawyers?
10 September 2019
- Maryland Accident Lawyer Blog
- Sciatica Pain After a Car Accident
23 May 2020
- What You SHOULD and SHOULD NOT Do After A Car Accident
22 May 2020
- Common Misconceptions About Car Accident Claims in Maryland
20 May 2020
- Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney Blog
- Zika and Birth Defects
24 May 2019
- Notice in New York for Birth Injury Case | JH v. New York City Health
27 March 2019
- Maternal Deaths – Your Doctor and Hospital Matters
12 March 2019
- Lawsuit Information Center Blog
- Q. How serious of an injury do I need to have suffered in order to win a med mal case against a major hospital?
- A: The question is not about winning and losing. You can win a malpractice case with minimal injuries. The problem is finding a lawyer willing to handle a smaller case who is willing to front the expense in the case and accept losing that money if the case is no successful. If the injuries are not significant and they resolve, the cost of preparing such a case for trial and trying the case (which you almost certainly will do in a low stakes case) may exceed the potential verdict a jury would award.
- Q. Can I sue a cyclist who hit me on a sidewalk? There were no marked bike lanes.
- A: Certainly, there may be facts to support your claim. You just have not offered enough facts about your case but there are many scenarios like this where the cyclist could be responsible.
- Q. Do personal injury settlements include medical bills my insurance didn't cover?
- A: Theoretically, you settlement should cover bill your insurance did not pay AND bills they did pay. Your damages for settlement include the total amount of your medical bills.