Lain Aaron LawrenceAurora Criminal Defense and Personal Injury Lawyer
- DUI & DWI, Criminal Law, Personal Injury
Mr. Lawrence is originally from Arkansas. He went to school and initially clerked at a firm in Fayetteville, Arkansas while attending the University of Arkansas. After schooling, he moved to Colorado.
After passing the bar, he clerked at a personal injury firm for several year. At this firm, he gained experience taking matters to trial and a writing several appellate briefs to the Colorado Supreme Court and Colorado Appellate Courts. He even began handling several criminal matters.
After leaving this firm, he began working for himself. His practice focused on criminal defense, including DUI Defense and Domestic Violence Defense. He has focused on these types of cases, but he is competent to handle and criminal or personal injury case. He has practiced law since 2010.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Personal Injury Cases
- Colorado Supreme Court
- ID Number: 42762
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Written
- Owner and Attorney
- Lawrence Law Firm
- - Current
- Owner and attorney of the Lawrence Law Firm. Handles criminal defense, dui defense, and domestic violence cases. Aso routinely represents clients injured in car accidents as a personal injury attorney.
- Cervantes Law Firm
- DUI Defense attorney and Domestic Violence Attorney. Handled various cases and some personal injury matters.
- Bendinell Law Firm
- Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Attorney. Handled car accident cases and slip and fall matters. He also handled DUI and domestic violence cases.
- University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
- J.D. (2010)
- Colorado Bar ASsociation
- - Current
- Colorado Attorney Registration
- Criminal Defense and Personal Injury Firm
- Q. Is taking a doctor proscribed controlled substance in violation of a mandatory protection order
- A: The general answer is no, you are permitted to take medication as prescribed by a medical doctor. There may be an issue if you take more than the prescribed dosage.
- Q. I got a driving under suspension with an underlying DWAI. Will they drop it or will I still be facing jail time?
- A: They aren't required to drop the DUR, but it is highly likely the DA will offer a plea agreement that does not include mandatory jail.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.